• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota

I can't figure it out.

Comment

What am I doing wrong on the Big Sky website? Made an account, got the add-on for the viewer, and now all it says is "Buy Home Feed", which I have done since it's free but now I can't get anything to show up. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
        What am I doing wrong on the Big Sky website? Made an account, got the add-on for the viewer, and now all it says is "Buy Home Feed", which I have done since it's free but now I can't get anything to show up. Any ideas?
        I'm using IE10 in desktop mode and it works for me. Click on "My Account". That should take you to a screen showing your available passes. There should be one for Big Sky with a red button saying "Watch Now". Click it and it should take you to a Big Sky page with the UND game available on the right side of the screen.

There seems to be a bad script on the Big Sky page, so if the majority of the screen is black and nothing is happening, click somewhere off to the side. Your browser should recognize something is wrong and offer to stop the script. Do so, and it should work after that.

Comment

Working...
        X