• Thumper 76
    replied
    Re: Future Schedules

LOVE the 2015 schedule.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Mizzou game kickoff set for 2:30 pm. Game will be on ESPNU.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

*bump. Just noticed this has been posted before. Just saw it again on the web link on the new stadium website.
    '14, '15 & '16 football schedules. 2015 is final with 6 home games. 2016 we need to fill 1 game.
    http://www.nmnathletics.com/ViewArti...B_OEM_ID=15020

Leave a comment:

• Prairiehaas
    replied

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    The schedule next year isn't 100% finalized yet. They won't have back to back bye weeks. They will fill another home game. Hopefully against a Pioneer league team or even a mediocre OVC team.
    Hmm. Panthers at Coughlin, again? Could be fun.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Not going to lie, I would kind of like it if Mizzou decided to buy out of this game in advance of the new playoff system for the BCS schools. The schedule sucks next year with 3 tough games to start followed by back-to-back bye weeks in Sept. I would love to drop them and pick up a smaller FBS team or better yet, a 6th home game vs. a pioneer team.
    The schedule next year isn't 100% finalized yet. They won't have back to back bye weeks. They will fill another home game. Hopefully against a Pioneer league team or even a mediocre OVC team.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Not going to lie, I would kind of like it if Mizzou decided to buy out of this game in advance of the new playoff system for the BCS schools. The schedule sucks next year with 3 tough games to start followed by back-to-back bye weeks in Sept. I would love to drop them and pick up a smaller FBS team or better yet, a 6th home game vs. a pioneer team.
    It would be nice to beat Wyo!

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by GoJacks View Post
    Are we considering Mizzou a "solid team" yet. I will pulling for them in this game, but will be cheering for the Jacks in Columbia, MO. next year.
    Yes. I will have to agree now.

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks
    replied

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    "Solid SEC team", let's hold off on that until they play somebody worth anything in the SEC.
    Are we considering Mizzou a "solid team" yet. I will pulling for them in this game, but will be cheering for the Jacks in Columbia, MO. next year.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

You're correct, solid is probably overreaching, I should have used competent. Mizzou is finally starting to get their stuff together though for the first time since they lost Gabbert and moved to the SEC. They will probably generally reside in the bottom half of the sec with an occasional good season or two.
    I definitely agree with that. They will be a much harder opponent than a Minnesota type.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    "Solid SEC team", let's hold off on that until they play somebody worth anything in the SEC.
    You're correct, solid is probably overreaching, I should have used competent. Mizzou is finally starting to get their stuff together though for the first time since they lost Gabbert and moved to the SEC. They will probably generally reside in the bottom half of the sec with an occasional good season or two.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    There was supposed to be a smiley after my quip . . .
    Fair enough. It would be great to start the first season with sell outs.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

I'm not overly thrilled about the Mizzou game next year, this game could end up like our Illinois/Nebraska games. The fast offense they run is not conducive to our style of play or abilities, plus they are starting to look like a solid SEC team finally.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

I'm not overly thrilled about the Mizzou game next year, this game could end up like our Illinois/Nebraska games. The fast offense they run is not conducive to our style of play or abilities, plus they are starting to look like a solid SEC team finally.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I believe this facilty has expansion options which means expansion starts whenever turn fans away.
    There was supposed to be a smiley after my quip . . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X