• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSUAlum08
    replied
    Re: Backyard Tailgating

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
    Did a quick search. I found a pretty cool site where you can make a customizable tent for tailgating.

Tent stuff here: <link of stupid company removed>

Is that legal to do without SDSU's permission? I'd do it as long as I didn't get in trouble for it.
    Last edited by filbert; 02-20-2014, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mmiller_34
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Anyone know where you can find some good tailgating stuff for the football games? I'm trying to find a canopy tent for the games. They need to add a tailgating section in their online store. There's not much there.
    Did a quick search. I found a pretty cool site where you can make a customizable tent for tailgating.

Tent stuff here: <link of stupid company removed>

Random Jackrabbit Gear here: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...ear-on-the-web!! <link of stupid company removed>
    Last edited by filbert; 02-20-2014, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Anyone know where you can find some good tailgating stuff for the football games? I'm trying to find a canopy tent for the games. They need to add a tailgating section in their online store. There's not much there.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I find it very weird you can't find that contact information in the tailgating section. I looked for it too. You should tell them that when you talk to them.
    Will do. Good suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Anyone have any insight on who I need to contact to discuss getting a reserved spot in the Backyard? My group has been tailgating in the priority lot, but we are considering a move to the Backyard. I already tried gojacks.com with very little success. Any information is appreciated.
    I find it very weird you can't find that contact information in the tailgating section. I looked for it too. You should tell them that when you talk to them.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Christi Williams in the Ticker Office
    That's the ticket.

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Anyone have any insight on who I need to contact to discuss getting a reserved spot in the Backyard? My group has been tailgating in the priority lot, but we are considering a move to the Backyard. I already tried gojacks.com with very little success. Any information is appreciated.
    Christi Williams in the Ticker Office

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    started a topic Backyard Tailgating

Backyard Tailgating

Working...
X