X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied
    Re: Missouri State

I just don't understand it. 1) Beautiful day. 2) Jacks usually win at home 3) What else you gonna do on Saturday 4) Football's almost over
    Of course I'm preaching to the choir, so I'll stop

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    I saw Aaron yesterday. I would be very, very surprised if he plays again this year.
    Even if he was healthy, I want to see us attempt to rush approx 50 times this game. 40+ atleast, pass only 15-20 times. Rotate lineman to keep fresh, give a few different run formation packages, use the flash in different situations. We do that we control the clock, let the D rest and we win 42-28.

250 yards total rushing will be good. 180 from minnet on 28 carres, 15 carries duffy gets the rest of the yards. No sacks give up and we go up to NDSU looking to get even on the year at 5-5.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    From TV, no Basham but Rollins and Tracy could play.

"The Jacks will again be without DT Ross Basham this week due to injury, but Stiegelmeier said WR Aaron Rollin and LB Chris Tracy remain questionable – they haven’t been ruled out."

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest
    I saw Aaron yesterday. I would be very, very surprised if he plays again this year.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

From TV, no Basham but Rollins and Tracy could play.

"The Jacks will again be without DT Ross Basham this week due to injury, but Stiegelmeier said WR Aaron Rollin and LB Chris Tracy remain questionable – they haven’t been ruled out."

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest

Leave a comment:

• 91jack
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I'll be surprised if there are over 7,000. Sad to say it but November attendance is traditionally poor if its not NDSU.
    I understand the whole hang up on November thing but there's more to it than that.
    1) Normally the weather in bad. That won't be the case this year.
    2) It's not the Cereal Bowl, Beef Bowl or Hobo Day. That will be the case this year.
    3) We are out of the playoffs. I don't know how to judge this one because fans should be used to that but fans didn't show up several years ago like they do now.
    4) There are high school playoffs but how many people will that effect. Unless your home town team is playing, which game do you go to? Watch the team that beat your kids team or SDSU.
    5) SDSU does have wrestling that day, too. I haven't been to that but they might take some fans. Probably not many but a few.
    6) Will the band be playing? They used to not play in November. If they did it was just a small group.
    I guess I don't have a clue. I'd say that 7,000 would probably be a good number.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
    Is 10k a good over/under? I think I would be happy to see this number based on the circumstances. That mainly being an underachieving team and the h.s. football playoffs. On a positive note, the weather looks to be above average for early November.
    I'll be surprised if there are over 7,000. Sad to say it but November attendance is traditionally poor if its not NDSU.

Leave a comment:

• sfjacksfan99
    replied

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    It will be interesting to see this week. We get to see how the fans and how the team react to being knocked out of the playoff race for the first time eligible. I think the team will react much better than the attendance will.

Is 10k a good over/under? I think I would be happy to see this number based on the circumstances. That mainly being an underachieving team and the h.s. football playoffs. On a positive note, the weather looks to be above average for early November.

Leave a comment:

• trueblue
    replied

Will miss my first home game since getting season tickets 4 yrs ago- due to our local team playing in the state semifinals. Regret missing one of Kyle M's last games. Will be listening in on the radio on the way to Leola. GO JACKS!

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Ad in the Argus says tailgate lots open at 9 am. See you all there on Saturday morning.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    Says on the AL ticket advertisment of the SDSU/MSU game that tailgating starts at 10:00?????
    I thought it was 4 hours b4 gametime on afternoon games. That would be 9:00 by my count!

Anyone? Anyone?

Go Jacks!!
    We'll be there at 9:00 am, contract says 4 hours before kickoff. I always honor my contracts.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

It will be interesting to see this week. We get to see how the fans and how the team react to being knocked out of the playoff race for the first time eligible. I think the team will react much better than the attendance will.

Leave a comment:

• SDSU16
    replied

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    Says on the AL ticket advertisment of the SDSU/MSU game that tailgating starts at 10:00?????
    I thought it was 4 hours b4 gametime on afternoon games. That would be 9:00 by my count!

Anyone? Anyone?

Go Jacks!!
    It is 4 hours before the game, so that would be 9.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
    what is actually wrong with Tracy's knee and Rollins' rib??
    Aaron's done for the year, so it must be a significant injury to the cartilage of the rib cage. Talked to him today. That's a tough break for a really good kid.

Leave a comment:

• propar80
    replied

Anyone? Anyone?

Go Jacks!!

Leave a comment:

• da_coach
    replied

I think I actually get to attend this game, with two of my boys in tow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X