• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumper_76
    replied
    Re: Horizon League - Summit League Challenge series on the Men's side

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    He mentioned the WAC agreement but not the Big Sky. The WAC is a two year contract that is in its first year. The Horizon he said was a three year contract beginning in 20/21. He didn't indicate if there were plans to extend the WAC. He didn't say this but travel to the Horizon would be easier especially for PFW and W Ill. The Big Sky if i remember correctly only involved a portion of the schools and not the whole conference.
    That and the Horizon is a better League than the WAC I believe. It’s a positive step for the conference IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Rabbit74
    replied

He mentioned the WAC agreement but not the Big Sky. The WAC is a two year contract that is in its first year. The Horizon he said was a three year contract beginning in 20/21. He didn't indicate if there were plans to extend the WAC. He didn't say this but travel to the Horizon would be easier especially for PFW and W Ill. The Big Sky if i remember correctly only involved a portion of the schools and not the whole conference.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Tom Douple announced the start of a Horizon/Summit League Challenge series starting in 20/21. Two games for each team, one home and one away. Should be great for scheduling and might well bring Nagy back to Brookings for at least one game. Teams would be matched to give best games, ie the top team in one league against in the other etc.
    I like it. Does the Big Sky agreement continue as well?

Leave a comment:

• Horizon League - Summit League Challenge series on the Men's side

Tom Douple announced the start of a Horizon/Summit League Challenge series starting in 20/21. Two games for each team, one home and one away. Should be great for scheduling and might well bring Nagy back to Brookings for at least one game. Teams would be matched to give best games, ie the top team in one league against in the other etc.
Working...
X