X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RabbitObsessed
    replied
    Re: USD Hires Craig Smith

Again yoteforever, it's not hate, it's pity.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by yote4life View Post
    Did my last post sound like a walk back to you?
    yote4life, are you not listening to a brother coyote? Don't argue with them, they don't back down. I have way to much experience on here.

Remember, good people, they hate the coyotes, and are a wee bit delusional. Lol

Am I banned for smack? Truthfully, I'm just trying to help him out.

Leave a comment:

• yote4life
    replied

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
    And the walk back begins.

Either way it shakes out, you want to be right.

Maybe the media isn't covering it because they don't feel the need to chase down and address every rumor started on the internet? Don't think for one minute Mick, TV, or even Stu would hold back if they had a scoop.
    Did my last post sound like a walk back to you?

Leave a comment:

• TK22867
    replied

I don't know why nothing is being reported about it. I was told about it from someone in the athletic department who talked to him. I didn't realize it wasn't out there yet. They never acted like it was some kind of secret, it was just a fact. Austin talked to Smith at the final 4 and loved the guy, Smith offered him the job and Austin took it. I will be very embarrassed if this is not true. The only way it is not true is if Austin has changed his mind in the last couple of days because on Friday he was the assistant coach. I feel bad for putting it out there on this chat room before they could make the announcement. I didn't realize nobody knew when I posted about it. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about him as a coach.
    And the walk back begins.

Either way it shakes out, you want to be right.

Maybe the media isn't covering it because they don't feel the need to chase down and address every rumor started on the internet? Don't think for one minute Mick, TV, or even Stu would hold back if they had a scoop.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

We're going to apply the brakes a little on this thread ... got pretty smacky ... so, let's keep it on point and see what turns out.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    BYOB.......

Damn...I'd drive to Ethan to have a drink and chat.

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Well damn it TV and Mick get on the ball then. I'm tired of breaking your stories and I'm tired of people all wondering whether this is true or not when I already know it is. I would rather the discussion turn to how good of a coach Austin is. Why did he leave SDSU for UNC? I never understood that. Is he a great player who has made his coaching name on bringing in one great recruit, or is he considered to be a great recruiter who brought in a lot more than just Nate W.? Was he State's primary recruiter. I've talked to him several times before, nice guy but it would surprise me to know that he was great with recruits. I think he would be great at spotting who should be recruited. What were his primary duties when he was at State?
    I've known Austin for several years. He's a good guy. He was instrumental in bringing Wolters to SDSU. If that makes him a great recruiter,then so be it. As far as leaving the Jacks, i'll just say it a was a good deal for both parties. Congrats to Austin.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Deal. Have any Gray Goose?
    BYOB.......

Leave a comment:

• yote4life
    replied

No, its true if the media says its true. Why should we believe anything on a message board? Heck, id believe it if Mick said it. It doesnt have to be Terry. Oh, btw, youre just jealous cause Terry is so much better than Mick. And thats not our fault.
    Well damn it TV and Mick get on the ball then. I'm tired of breaking your stories and I'm tired of people all wondering whether this is true or not when I already know it is. I would rather the discussion turn to how good of a coach Austin is. Why did he leave SDSU for UNC? I never understood that. Is he a great player who has made his coaching name on bringing in one great recruit, or is he considered to be a great recruiter who brought in a lot more than just Nate W.? Was he State's primary recruiter. I've talked to him several times before, nice guy but it would surprise me to know that he was great with recruits. I think he would be great at spotting who should be recruited. What were his primary duties when he was at State?

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Hey, if youre ever in the Ethan area, let me know.
    Deal. Have any Gray Goose?

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

And didn't invite me over?
    Hey, if youre ever in the Ethan area, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

BTW, i have a crown coke in a tall jackrabbit glass. So im Relaxed and sat back.
    And didn't invite me over?

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

for the record, if I trash a bunny, it's on this board. If you knew me, you'd know 90% of the time or more I'm just poking fun at you, and expect to get it back. It's a chat board for crying out loud. Relax, sit back, and smell Greeley.
    BTW, i have a crown coke in a tall jackrabbit glass. So im Relaxed and sat back.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by dozer1981 View Post
    Just got back from downtown V-town..joey, who should know, said that Austin is a coyote and he was showing a 7-1 kid that has left Nebraska around. However the kid hasn't decided where he is going yet. Only guy on Nebraska's roster who is 7-1 is Sergi Vucetic.
    Maybe he's trying to recruit him to UNC?

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Actually that is our fault. The Argus wouldn't put a beat writer like Terry w/ a fan base like USD's.
    That might be true. But don't you find it funny that a so called "reporter" is for one school and not the other? It's no longer reporting, but rather editorializing. I'll defer to NoVaJack on this because given his posts on here, he almost has to be part of the media. I don't know, I'm just guessing. He's good with the pen.

Now,carry on with the bashing. It's a long time to football

Leave a comment:

Working...
X