Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ comment at Mitchell QB Club last Wednesday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AJ comment at Mitchell QB Club last Wednesday...

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
    We must have a similar source. Word has it they don't like playing basketball on the road in front of 200 people a night
    Huh, imagine that...the grass isn't always greener.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      I agree the Summit needs teams, but where would they come from, the WAC? There is nobody that desirable in the WAC besides maybe NMSU and Seattle. UMKC should be rejected if they try to get back in.
      I was pisses at UMKC too and their program sucks, but you have to admit, geographically speaking they are PERFECT. Opens up opportunies

Oral Roberts obviously is a great program and a great draw

Comment

Originally posted by gabe01 View Post
        I was pisses at UMKC too and their program sucks, but you have to admit, geographically speaking they are PERFECT. Opens up opportunies

Oral Roberts obviously is a great program and a great draw
        It should be noted that UMKC also has struggled out of the gate as they lost to D2 Emporia St.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Maybe ORU returning to the Summit isn't so far fetched after-all based on this thread from the ORU message board:
          http://forum.orusports.com/index.php...t-fan/?p=94377

If you can't believe what you read on a message board, what can you believe?
          USD Fan

Comment

Working...
          X