Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MVFC Recruiting

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Ahhhhhh yes, that is in the Little League draft guidelines I believe. First few rounds you draft the best players available, last few, draft players based off of their mom's looks.
    Giggity

Comment

Not sure where else to ask the question --- recruiting thread seemed to be about right.

Lincoln Gibbs, Class of 2017 out of Langford Area, had verbally commited to NDSU and then changed his mind and signed at USD. Now its on TWitter that he's transferring from USD. Anyone know where he's going and why?

Asking for a friend named Nielsen.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Not sure where else to ask the question --- recruiting thread seemed to be about right.

Lincoln Gibbs, Class of 2017 out of Langford Area, had verbally commited to NDSU and then changed his mind and signed at USD. Now its on TWitter that he's transferring from USD. Anyone know where he's going and why?

Asking for a friend named Nielsen.
        I suspect you both wear white shirts and ties daily, but beyond that not much in common. What position did he play?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          I suspect you both wear white shirts and ties daily, but beyond that not much in common. What position did he play?
          I see he was a running back and it is interesting that NDSU was once interested

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            I see he was a running back and it is interesting that NDSU was once interested
            Believe it was PWO. Not sure if he is on scholarship at USD.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Believe it was PWO. Not sure if he is on scholarship at USD.
              It was a PWO at NDSU, USD offered late he took it

Interesting he is leaving there already, glad he chose elsewhere now
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Bison with two late decommitts.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  Bison with two late decommitts.
                  Same for us it sounds like. Baffles me. "Is this committment solid even if Alabama comes offering?" Seems so simple but yet it's not.

Comment

I did have to laugh at the USeD signing day article in the Argus, touting a new era of SD players in vermintown. They only have 4 players signed from the state and only one had an SDSU offer.

It's interesting to look at where their recruits are from, on their board they say they have all local kids from IA and NE. Very few of those "local" kids this year. I wonder what their retention rate is on all the FL and KS signees?

Comment

Working...
                    X