• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nidaros
    replied
    Re: 2014 MVFC Scoreboard

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I don't recall how Klieman left UNI, whether it was cordial or not, but I'm interested in what the post game handshake was like between Klieman and Farley Did they speak to one another for a few seconds, did they even acknowledge one another?

NDSU had to lose at some point. I really wish it was against just about any other team than UNI though.
    I think it was a cordial separation. I never read thing otherwise, Klieman is still a good coach even though the streak ended on his watch.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

I don't recall how Klieman left UNI, whether it was cordial or not, but I'm interested in what the post game handshake was like between Klieman and Farley Did they speak to one another for a few seconds, did they even acknowledge one another?

NDSU had to lose at some point. I really wish it was against just about any other team than UNI though.

Leave a comment:

• propar80
    replied

We need SIU to take down UNi next weekend in Carbondale or YSU to take a colossal dump in their last three to get in. I truly believe the MVFC gets 4 in but no way it gets 5.

This is all assuming we win out, and after today...I feel we will win out and deserve to get in but the HoBO Day hangover may not be gone quite yet.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

the good news about the bison losing is the idiot(s) who voted for them in the fbs poll, wont do it next week. ndsu, ill st and uni look good right now for the playoffs. we now have to hope for 5 mvfc teams to make the playoffs unless youngstown chokes. of course, we need to win out first.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Win over them would count big time. That Hobo Day loss still hurts
    The win against the Bison, finishing ahead of us in conference standings and one more Div I win puts UNI in over the Jacks.

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    UNI win against the Bison really hurts Jacks chances at making the playoffs if both teams win out. IMO UNI would get the nod, they would have one more Div I win.
    Win over them would count big time. That Hobo Day loss still hurts

Leave a comment:

• Jacked4Days
    replied

Youngstown State has ISU-B and NDSU left. We would pass them in the conference standings if we win out and they lose out, which is quite possible.

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    A DT that's going to be playing in the NFL next year was a big part of it, stop the power run and it changes everything about the Bison offense. NDSU has a very average passing game that's success is based wholly off of their run game.
    Wentz missed some open receivers too and UNI also contained him from running unlike the Jacks. Some of NDSU problems were self inflicted but UNI played really well.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    On the bright side,UNI has play at Southern Illinois next week where they have traditionally struggled. Hopefully they will have a letdown from knocking off the Bison.
    Agree Jacks have easier last two games. Will be cheering for the Salukis next week.

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    UNI win against the Bison really hurts Jacks chances at making the playoffs if both teams win out. IMO UNI would get the nod, they would have one more Div I win.
    On the bright side,UNI has play at Southern Illinois next week where they have traditionally struggled. Hopefully they will have a letdown from knocking off the Bison.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    UNI stops Bison offense completely. I'm curious as to what they did defensively we ,nor anyone else couldn't do, stop the Bison offense.
    A DT that's going to be playing in the NFL next year was a big part of it, stop the power run and it changes everything about the Bison offense. NDSU has a very average passing game that's success is based wholly off of their run game.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    UNI stops Bison offense completely. I'm curious as to what they did defensively we ,nor anyone else couldn't do, stop the Bison offense.
    I do think if it had been a home game for us and Sumner had had at least 2 starts under his belt, the results may have been fairly different in the end. Our defense we love to malign so much, did pretty damn good against the Bison for most of the game, our offense coughed it up at inopportune moments. My guess is they just played their asses off, just like our D did against UNI and ISU-B today. Still hats off to UNI.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

I wonder if Bisonville will find a way to blame a 20-point stomping on the refs. Actually, I think I already know the answer. I'll have to stop in there and check out the meltdown. It looks like UNI manhandled them.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Bison streak ends!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X