Transferred former Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferred former Jackrabbits

Good to see Emily Herzberg score the winning bucket to get them into the DII WBB championship game.

Both Minnesota State teams are in the final. Um, Summit League? Could probably even fit into the mvfc.

But yes, interesting to see a former Jack. Tbh I didn't know until they announced it. Why did she transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post
      Both Minnesota State teams are in the final. Um, Summit League? Could probably even fit into the mvfc.

But yes, interesting to see a former Jack. Tbh I didn't know until they announced it. Why did she transfer?
      She was a team mate of Mesa Byom in Wisconsin. She likely could see the writing on the wall regarding playing time. She clocked 20 minutes in 9 games in the 2020-21 year. Paige Meyer and Timmer came the next year. It is likely also a case of extra talent on the Jackrabbit roster.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post

Noticeably larger enrollment at Mn St than the Dakota schools, would love to see them DI somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

She was a team mate of Mesa Byom in Wisconsin. She likely could see the writing on the wall regarding playing time. She clocked 20 minutes in 9 games in the 2020-21 year. Paige Meyer and Timmer came the next year. It is likely also a case of extra talent on the Jackrabbit roster.
          She might have had some nagging injury as she has wraps on both legs every game.

Comment

Not a former Jackrabbit, but Grant Nelson (former Bison) went beast mode in their win over UNC.

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post

Noticeably larger enrollment at Mn St than the Dakota schools, would love to see them DI somewhere.
              Big question is will the MnSCU system allow any of the Minnesota schools to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Big question is will the MnSCU system allow any of the Minnesota schools to move up.
                Yeah, that's the big ?. If they did, I wouldn't be surprised several more to go from MN, Mo, Ia, Ne. Maybe form their own league if no other spot for them??

Comment

Yeah, that's the big ?. If they did, I wouldn't be surprised several more to go from MN, Mo, Ia, Ne. Maybe form their own league if no other spot for them??
                  I wonder if Mavs would opt to go non-scholarship and attempt to join PFL

Comment

By far the most likely outcome is their coaches getting poached.

Comment

Working...
                    X