• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RochJack69
    replied
    Re: Minnesota HS State Tournaments

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Flipping channels I found the Class AAAA game between Apple Valley and Cretin-Hall. What a finish Cretin-Hall pulled it out with a dunk. 2 seconds left on the clock.
    Alley oop dunk. Yeah, that was great. That guard for CDH hasn't committed anywhere, I think they said. Might not have been the best guard in the tournament, but one of fastest and fearless. Would be a great addition where ever he goes.
    Started to look like a throwback Big 10 game toward the end of the first half.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Flipping channels I found the Class AAAA game between Apple Valley and Cretin-Hall. What a finish Cretin-Hall pulled it out with a dunk. 2 seconds left on the clock.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Caledonia beat Brooklyn Center 73-67 in MN state AA semifinals. Owen King played almost 16 minutes with 4 fouls, fouled out with :23.3 left. Got a couple of silly fouls right away, sat the last 5 mins of the 1st half with 3 fouls. Great argument for letting kids play all sports to improve their overall athleticism. Three Kings in the starting five.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Minnesota HS State Hockey Tournament attendance today was; 11,000 afternoon session and 19,000 evening session. #StateofHockey

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Matthew Hurt, junior on Rochester Mn John Marshall put in 51 pts and 17 rbs against Robbinsdale Armstrong. Natl-5th, PF-3rd, Mn-1st on one ranking. Had Calipari and Roy Williams in town couple of weeks ago. Caledonia (Kings) advance over Rochester Century.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Caledonia, Mn lost to Lake City 55-51 in Section IAA boys BB. (Recruit Owen King from Caledonia)

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
    18,295 at the afternoon session of Mn AA hockey state tournament.
    This blows me away every year when I see these attendance figures. Truly awesome!

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

18,295 at the afternoon session of Mn AA hockey state tournament.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Jamil Jackson Jr. of Minneapolis North might be a good get if chooses SDSU. Purdue and a whole host of mid-majors are showing interest.
    Announcer from the game between North and Goodhue near the end of the game was talking about Jackson Jr.' choices to play college ball. The announcer said that if it was me I would go play for Scott Nagy at SDSU, that Nagy has been such a great coach and that their program has been remarkable. Good rep can't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Jamil Jackson Jr. of Minneapolis North might be a good get if chooses SDSU. Purdue and a whole host of mid-majors are showing interest.

Leave a comment:

• JacksFTW
    replied

If you haven't seen this years MN state hockey all hockey hair or years past, it is definitely worth a watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmucWOLnAb4

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Isn't Ian's dad their head coach ?
    No. I thought this at one time but was corrected (can't remember by who). I'm not sure if Ian is even related to Osseo's coach even though they have the same last name.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Is there not a Thiessen on Osseo's team?
    Isn't Ian's dad their head coach ?

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Good grief, the USD commercials continue in the MN HS BB tournament.
    Lakeville North vs Osseo, can see why the recruiting frenzy for Nathan Reuvers. Probably Wis or Gophs. Osseo #1 seed 4A, no one over 6-4, fast and strong.
    Is there not a Thiessen on Osseo's team?

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Good grief, the USD commercials continue in the MN HS BB tournament.
    Lakeville North vs Osseo, can see why the recruiting frenzy for Nathan Reuvers. Probably Wis or Gophs. Osseo #1 seed 4A, no one over 6-4, fast and strong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X