X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoVaJack
    replied
    Re: New to the Warren

Welcome. He'll not only play for a good program, he'll get a great ediucation. Go Jacks!

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Just saw he verballed on Scout.com

Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Welcome. He looks like a hell of an athlete.

Try this out for some gear.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
    Hey Folks!

My name is Tiffani and I am new to the Jackrabbit community. Just wanted to say hi to everyone as I am a parent of a recruit. I hail from Buckeye land, live in Sun Devil country and now am a PROUD Jackrabbit fan! I am really interested in getting to know you guys as you will be hearing from me for the next 4 years

Is there a place where a new rabid Rabbit fan can get her gear online?
    Welcome! Has your son verballed for this coming year? JeRyan Butler? What position? He'll be happy to become a fellow Jackrabbit.

In regards to SDSU gear, you can find some online at the SDSU Bookstore. Although I think the gear online is sometimes limited, you should find something to your liking.

I'm on my phone else I would give you the link. Someone should be able to do it for me.

Leave a comment:

• FeistyRedheadAZ
    started a topic New to the Warren :)

New to the Warren :)

Hey Folks!

My name is Tiffani and I am new to the Jackrabbit community. Just wanted to say hi to everyone as I am a parent of a recruit. I hail from Buckeye land, live in Sun Devil country and now am a PROUD Jackrabbit fan! I am really interested in getting to know you guys as you will be hearing from me for the next 4 years

Is there a place where a new rabid Rabbit fan can get her gear online?
Working...
X