X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote_Fan
    replied
    Re: 1962

Most of you are totally funny and actually rather embarrassing, you don't even know how to take a compliment. You get a congrats and turn it upside down but go figure. The intelligence level is a bit higher at the U to the south, we'll just leave it at that.

SDSU is the better team no doubt but I would think twice about saying that USD doesn't even belong on the same field. That is ridiculous, it's also very arrogant. I hope you're student athletes have that attitude and hope they keep that attitude. That kind of attitude brings complacency and not respecting your old rivals can really come back to haunt you. Hopefully for your sake that doesn't happen to your athletes. USD played very closely when comparing similar opponents this year. I won't try to talk intelligently very long on here either because it will go on def ears in most instances.

Whatever you want to believe the gap should definately be closing some more next year. USD's extra scholarships will kick in a bit more and they won't be graduating hardly anyone compared to last year. Most of USD's offense will be back and the defense was improved this year. On the other hand SDSU will be losing quite a few players so it will be tougher to have a better year next year. As much as most of you would like to completely discard this from your minds USD is not going to lag behind SDSU forever. You can run but you can't hide because we're not going away anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hey son,

Come back and talk to us when your team wins at least seven games against pure FCS competition. Otherwise, your comments are invalid and useless for any arguments you try to bring.

Your kicker blows,

Blue

Leave a comment:

• Rabbitlivinginverm
    replied

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    You know you all missed me due to my unwarrented one week banning. You love me as much as your mother but your football team still hasn't beaten NDSU in Fargo since 1962. Regardless no playoffs on the line for either team but playoffs aren't in the SDSU vocabulary anyway so whats the difference. They discontinued that course just about as long ago as the last win in Fargo. Ouch

2008 biotch!!!

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Eventhough this is smack congrats on you're win tonight. Good game and good win. I am not going to belittle winning up in Fargo because that is a good accomplishment.
    You will never understand and that is why I love the fact you are a coy fan! Enough of you don't get it and that is the reason why you will never GET IT. The yotes will forever be our subordinates and that is priceless, priceless.

Leave a comment:

• Walrus
    replied

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
    1962? Nobody cares how many people paid to see your team play this year.

It took me a second, but good shot!

Leave a comment:

• jacksfaninne
    replied

1962? Nobody cares how many people paid to see your team play this year.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    is your kicker and the bison kicker brothers?
    beautiful, rep pts.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Eventhough this is smack congrats on you're win tonight. Good game and good win. I am not going to belittle winning up in Fargo because that is a good accomplishment.
    I love your compliment. Its like an admission in an armistice or a treaty seeking peace, when you know damn well we will reject it and fire one across your bow, warning you that all hell will soon break loose. WE WON! YOU LOST! We are so much further ahead in transition and you have to dwell in transition hell. I sleep well at night knowing you will struggle. I can't wait til we play again and we run you guys off the field. Blowout written all over it.

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

You know you all missed me due to my unwarrented one week banning. You love me as much as your mother but your football team still hasn't beaten NDSU in Fargo since 1962. Regardless no playoffs on the line for either team but playoffs aren't in the SDSU vocabulary anyway so whats the difference. They discontinued that course just about as long ago as the last win in Fargo. Ouch
    Is your kicker and the Bison kicker brothers?

Leave a comment:

• MilwaukeeJacksAlum
    replied

how does that crow taste? Nice game against UND, by the way. Best of luck next year against Upper Iowa

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    started a topic 1962

Working...
X