Call for Moderation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for Moderation

As you all know the smack board is new to the board, and we are still "feeling are way around".  I was a little busy the end of last week and the begining of this week (with a weekend trip to SD for my HS reunion thrown in) so I haven't had the time to devote to the board that I usually do.

My vision of the smack board is, a place where the rules that govern the other forums are a little loser.  Things that are not tolerated on other forums are tolerated on the smack board.  If you want to punctuate your point with a barb that is ok.  However it seems like some of the posts are name calling for the sake of name calling.

In the past I have pretty much let the smack board go as long as the insults were good natured and said in a spirit of humor.  However I have received some requests to try and tone down the banter.  At this point I don't feel that it is necessary for me to come down "hard" on anyone.  I am just asking for a little self moderation.  Lets tone down the personal attacks and name calling (even if said in the spirit of humor).  Your help will be appreciated.

Working...
X