Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Theme from Jaws in background...

Originally posted by SPORTSFAN
    Looks likeTalon's sex change operation went terribly wrong. Here is a picture he sent me:

JACKMD must have performed the surgery.
    Did it with my eyes closed  .
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

Did it with my eyes closed  .

I sure thought you operated on the wrong end! Now he looks the same no matter which end is up! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Jaws theme is gettin' a hsitload LOUDER now, ain't it?

GSU 54 - CrAppy State 7

We're coming for you rabbits... we're coming.
        Quick... get your AD to conceed now before it's too late.

Comment

I guess condeding is what you do in the South when faced with a challenge. It's not an option up here. Don't worry. We'll show up.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
            I guess condeding is what you do in the South when faced with a challenge.  It's not an option up here.  Don't worry.  We'll show up.
            Yeah, 'cause we only suffered the loss of VA, TN, GA, LA, the Mississippi, total naval blockade and overrun in SC and AL before we gave up... yup, we quit REAL EASY, huh? :

"Leave the Gatling guns behind. They'll only slow us down." --Gen. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle

Yeah, 'cause we only suffered the loss of VA, TN, GA, LA, the Mississippi, total naval blockade and overrun in SC and AL before we gave up... yup, we quit REAL EASY, huh?  :

"Leave the Gatling guns behind. They'll only slow us down." --Gen. Custer  

Interesting that you should quote Gen. Custer. His troops were completely decimated at The Little Big Horn in the Dakota Territory by the Sioux Indidans and some of their friends.

George Custer graduated last in his class a West Point.

He wasn't smart enough to defeat the Dakota Indians but he soundly defeated the Southern Rebels in every battle he was in during the Civil War. hmmmmmmm

History will repeat itself! The Sherman Offense is coming to Georgia again! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

History will repeat itself! The Sherman Offense is coming to Georgia again! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                JBNJBQ
                It has finally dawned on me that you are, without doubt, not intouch with reality. We continue to dominate the top teams in I-AA. You continue to scrape and struggle to beat the low to mid teams of I-AA. Yet, you really think you are gonna show us "what for" on the 30th. What could you possibly bring to the table that the best of I-AA haven't?

Comment

It has finally dawned on me that you are, without doubt, not intouch with reality.  We continue to dominate the top teams in I-AA.  You continue to scrape and struggle to beat the low to mid teams of I-AA.  Yet, you really think you are gonna show us "what for" on the 30th.  What could you possibly bring to the table that the best of I-AA haven't?
                  Hey Hernia:

The Sherman Offense will scortch and burn anything that gets in it's way (your secondary).
                  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We will burn you long. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We will burn you short! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep the women and children out of the way because we don't want you using that lame excuse again!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

It has finally dawned on me that you are, without doubt, not intouch with reality.  We continue to dominate the top teams in I-AA.  You continue to scrape and struggle to beat the low to mid teams of I-AA.  Yet, you really think you are gonna show us "what for" on the 30th.  What could you possibly bring to the table that the best of I-AA haven't?

reality is if SGU doen't win by 60 points it will be a loss, SDSU has nothing to lose and will come to play. This is our transition year. The mighty Eagles better sore because if the Rabbits win or keep it close. That is just as good as a win.

But hey we the underdogs, "we will be your huckleberry"

We coming to win

Comment

I see that you expect us to score 60 points. Nope! Coach will not do that to a bunch of Dakota sissies.

I remember visiting your fair State during Easter for spring break. Nice place with nice looking women.

Why don't you teach them to shave under their arms.

Disgusting~

Back to the facts on hand. GSU will decimate your team in all aspects of the game. Sure hope you will rebound to show up for your next game on the schedule.

See you girls in Jawga!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dammit man! Looks like I got here late!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglegus-2
                          I see that you expect us to score 60 points.  Nope!  Coach will not do that to a bunch of Dakota sissies.

I remember visiting your fair State during Easter for spring break.  Nice place with nice looking women.  

Why don't you teach them to shave under their arms.

Disgusting~

Back to the facts on hand.  GSU will decimate your team in all aspects of the game.  Sure hope you will rebound to show up for your next game on the schedule.

See you girls in Jawga!!!!!!!!

Hey EAGLEGAS2:

I found a picture of GSU'S homecoming queen on your official website:

http://www.funnyfreepics.com/funny-15.php

Boy, given a choice I'll take a little underarm hair on a pretty girl any day over the best Georgia has to offer!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

Hey Hernia:

The Sherman Offense will scortch and burn anything that gets in it's way (your secondary).  
                            ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We will burn you long.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We will burn you short!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep the women and children out of the way because we don't want you using that lame excuse again!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                            Looks like Sherman got his arse whupped this time, huh?

Comment

Looks like Sherman got his arse whupped this time, huh?
                              Just one battle! The war goes on! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                              X