An SDSU fan that is a realist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An SDSU fan that is a realist

kids think we should do with the Dakota State and Peru St. fans?

We have no respect for these schools because we have never been beaten by them in anything. UNO has owned you in the majority of sports the last few years and don't forget that USD knocked you out of the NCC mens B_ball tournament last year wearing their STATE s*cks t-shirts. I view SDSU as a guniea pig for the move to D1. So far it appears the experiment has gone bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
      sport_buff,

I know you went to USD but do I have to spo on feed you everything?  My question is not designed to provoke thought on the amount of time you spend here.  It is to challenge you to ask yourself why you want to come here in the first place.

NDSU and SDSU are going through many of the same things because of our partnership in our moves to D-I.  It is only natural that I would spend time on their board.  I also have a genuine respect for their program and wish them nothing but the best (except those days that they are playing the Jacks).

Can you say the same?  ???  
      I've seen some of your posts on Bisonville, they have not all been respectful there Rabbit. I can truely say that I wish you nothing but the best. Sure I might point it out if you guys are getting kicked around in D-I, but I don't hope for it to happen. You guys are still representing the SD name, with SD athletes, so I will still cheer for you guys to do well, just as I did when you went to the Elite 8 in DII basketball.
      As far as USD not having a fan board, I guess their fans don't feel the need to get on line and pat each other on the back to assure themselves that they made a good decision to stay DII.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
        kids think we should do with the Dakota State and Peru St. fans?

We have no respect for these schools because we have never been beaten by them in anything. UNO has owned you in the majority of sports the last few years and don't forget that USD knocked you out of the NCC mens B_ball tournament last year wearing their STATE s*cks t-shirts. I view SDSU as a guniea pig for the move to D1. So far it appears the experiment has gone bad.
        Stay away from science and experiments of any kind!! Stick with the slapstick humor. Its something you're relatively good at and for you thats saying alot.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff

I've seen some of your posts on Bisonville, they have not all been respectful there Rabbit.  I can truely say that I wish you nothing but the best.  Sure I might point it out if you guys are getting kicked around in D-I, but I don't hope for it to happen.  You guys are still representing the SD name, with SD athletes, so I will still cheer for you guys to do well, just as I did when you went to the Elite 8 in DII basketball.
          As far as USD not having a fan board, I guess their fans don't feel the need to get on line and pat each other on the back to assure themselves that they made a good decision to stay DII.
          Misrepresentation of your true intentions followed by innuendo (the non malicous kind). You are a USD trained lawyer (sorry JackJD).
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

To call sports_buff a lawyer is a slap in the face of all of us who busted our humps to actually attain a JD, despite what they tell you in medschool. Sorry, I just don't like being lumped into a category that denotes degredation.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
              To call sports_buff a lawyer is a slap in the face of all of us who busted our humps to actually attain a JD, despite what they tell you in medschool.  Sorry, I just don't like being lumped into a category that denotes degredation.
              Its a smack board, take all comments (from me) as tongue-in-cheek. One of my best friends(USD trained) and my brother (U of Iowa) are attorneys. I've found the best approach to the antagonistic parts of our relationships includes a proper mix of satire and facetiousness. No hard feelings (as if lawyers have feelings). See, I just can't help myself .

Comment

You boys are still missing point.  This is about you not SDSU.  I am trying to help you.  You seem perplexed and puzzled why you are not better recieved and I am just trying to help you understand.  If you lack the capacity to grasp the concept I am sorry.  Unfortunately, I am not able to dumb down the concept further.  Sorry.      Best of luck, talk to you soon.

Go State!  ;D

P.S.  Maverick, you were so close. If you had just stopped after the first 7 words. It's a pitty.

Comment

That's just lame. :

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                    To call sports_buff a lawyer is a slap in the face of all of us who busted our humps to actually attain a JD, despite what they tell you in medschool.  Sorry, I just don't like being lumped into a category that denotes degredation.
                    MilwaukeeJack: I apologize that I don't share the same view as you regarding SDSU's move to D-I. I'm sorry to see that my views are a slap in the face of all other attorneys.
                    JackMD: My true intentions are for state to succeed. Just because I don't see it happening the way that you do does not mean that I hope it doesn't.

Comment

You boys are still missing point.  This is about you not SDSU.  I am trying to help you.  You seem perplexed and puzzled why you are not better recieved and I am just trying to help you understand.  If you lack the capacity to grasp the concept I am sorry.  Unfortunately, I am not able to dumb down the concept further.  Sorry.      Best of luck, talk to you soon.

Go State!  ;D

P.S.  Maverick, you were so close.  If you had just stopped after the first 7 words.  It's a pitty.
                      I'm not preplexed at all. I know why we're not well received. You are so busy living in your fantasy world that you don't want to be bothered with the truth and real concerns. I suppose if I had a terminal illness, and felt that I was going to live forever, I wouldn't like people pointing out to me that I might die. I guess thats what I'm doing to you, however I feel that it's alright for me to do that as your situation isn't as serious as a terminal illness. Just as the Dr. telling me that I am going to die wouldn't hope for it, I do not hope for you guys to fail.
                      So Rabbit, you can save your words, we've never asked for an explanation of why we aren't well received.

Comment

[td]MilwaukeeJack: I apologize that I don't share the same view as you regarding SDSU's move to D-I. I'm sorry to see that my views are a slap in the face of all other attorneys.[/td]

Sports_buff: It's not your alternative views that are a slap in the face, its using the term "lawyer" in an attempt to degrade you that is. That post was not directed at you. I think you've read my other posts in which I've said your views are useful and necessary as long as they aren't predominately SDSU bashing in nature.

Jackmd: no harm, no foul. Three of my family members and one of my best friends are docs and I don't hold that against them. It wouldn't probably affect them if I did anyways. God complexes are pretty tough to infiltrate. Sorry, couldn't help it.
                        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I'm not preplexed at all.  I know why we're not well received.  You are so busy living in your fantasy world that you don't want to be bothered with the truth and real concerns.  I suppose if I had a terminal illness, and felt that I was going to live forever, I wouldn't like people pointing out to me that I might die.  I guess thats what I'm doing to you, however I feel that it's alright for me to do that as your situation isn't as serious as a terminal illness.  Just as the Dr. telling me that I am going to die wouldn't hope for it, I do not hope for you guys to fail.
                          So Rabbit, you can save your words, we've never asked for an explanation of why we aren't well received.
                          Let me try again. I see you have painted yourself as a Dr. (nice). Let me try this one on for size. A perfetly healthy person is at a party enjoying an adult beverage of choice, minding his own business when someone from outside the party comes in and feels it is their duty to let this person know that they are killing themselves. Dosen't really have any facts, has never examined the partygoer. In fact the "Doctor" is actrually a plumber who has stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

You are that plumber.

Dude I don't care if you post, feel free. As Doc said they seem to be therapeutic for you, but don't pretend that you have SDSU interests are heart. We have all read your posts. : Have a great night.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Let me try again.  I see you have painted yourself as a Dr. (nice).  Let me try this one on for size.  A perfetly healthy person is at a party enjoying an adult beverage of choice, minding his own business when someone from outside the party comes in and feels it is their duty to let this person know that they are killing themselves.  Dosen't really have any facts, has never examined the partygoer.  In fact the "Doctor" is actrually a plumber who has stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

You are that plumber.  

Dude I don't care if you post, feel free.  As Doc said they seem to be therapeutic for you, but don't pretend that you have SDSU interests are heart.  We have all read your posts.  :   Have a great night.

Go State!  ;D
                            Being that you guys can't find a confence and can't win a men's basketball game I would say a better comparison, playing off of yours, would be if I come to a party and find a guy passed out cold on the floor, his friends refuse to admit that he's had more alcohol than he can handle and are trying to feed him another shot. It wouldn't take a Dr. to see that this guy has taken on more than he can handle and doesn't need that extra shot. Your move to D-I is that drunk guy on the floor passed out, most of the posters on this board are his friends who refuse to admit he's drunk, and Mav#1, BigJake, and myself are the voice of reason.

You have a great night as well Rabbit.

Comment

Being that you guys can't find a confence and can't win a men's basketball game I would say a better comparison, playing off of yours, would be if I come to a party and find a guy passed out cold on the floor, his friends refuse to admit that he's had more alcohol than he can handle and are trying to feed him another shot. It wouldn't take a Dr. to see that this guy has taken on more than he can handle and doesn't need that extra shot.  Your move to D-I is that drunk guy on the floor passed out, most of the posters on this board are his friends who refuse to admit he's drunk, and Mav#1, BigJake, and myself are the voice of reason.

You have a great night as well Rabbit.

SPORTS SNUFF, you are very stupid and jealous. Its the nicest thing I can say.

Comment

Mav#1, BigJake, and myself are the voice of reason.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, that is a good one. I guess they say you are known by the company you keep.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X