Argus Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argus Letter

Apparently one South Dakotan doesn't like the attention SDSU is receiving from the argus.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...503090308/1053
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Re: Argus Letter

Not surprisingly this guys family are huge USD Boosters.

Comment

Letters to the editor like that are comical to me, any other place you go the states largest paper covers its largest university's sports more than any one else. Try finding any information about any D2 or D3 schools in the Mpls Tribune. Gotta love it......

Go Jacks !!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

I like the way he says "continous coverage of a losing team".  One year does not make continous appropriate here.

The other flaw (common among graduates of USD) is his associating the succes of USD men's BB this year as a reason to provide less coverage of SDSU and the move to DI.  The error, making the regional as one of the top seeds is not news in SD, SDSU use to do it every year.  A DI university that provides increased opportunity, exposure and vast potential for the state of SD, now thats what I call news.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Too funny! Dave is one of my closest friends and a born and bred Coyote fan. In fact, he was Charlie Coyote for a few years. We've been needling each other about the rivalry since we were little kids.

Unfortunately, he is like so many other Coyote fans who, while on one hand are criticizing the DI move, are complaining about USD getting left behind.

Comment

"Please try harder."

If trying harder was really all that important to the guy, he would have went to State.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
            X