Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nebraska and CU thanks you!!

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
    My daughter didn't sleep worth a crap last night and I'm worried she's never going to kick this cold.  She has this constant flow of snot coming from her nose that always makes me think glowingly of UNO.  Her diapers?  USD.

How ironic!

Maverick's problem is on the other end! You can see by the self portrait he uses for his moniker that he definitely has at least one big hemroid!

I have told him repeatedly to gargle with preparation H, but he won't listen to reason!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Did somebody say they cleaned a Holiday Inn Express last night?
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I think it had something to do with an overflowing toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

How ironic!

Maverick's problem is on the other end!  You can see by the self portrait he uses for his moniker that he definitely has at least one big hemroid!

I have told him repeatedly to gargle with preparation H, but he won't listen to reason!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
          Didn't you mean preparation Mike_H?
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

Didn't you mean preparation Mike_H?

No, I thought a medical guy would know........

One gives you hemroids.....

The other gets rid of them! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

No, I thought a medical guy would know........

One gives you hemroids.....

The other gets rid of them! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
              Exactly!
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

13-1??? Not very competitive Rabbitts

Comment

My wife and I just bought a new Mini-Van.

Comment

mavs1, I would want to talk about the weather too if my team were having the kind of success the jacks are having. Just like in politics when you can't answer a question or you don't have a rebuttal change the subject. Fact is that the "Big 3" is 0-20 against cu and unl and have only been competitive once or twice in that entire span of games. I think that they can eventually be competitive IF they can offer more rides. Until I see PROOF of enough money coming in to fund this transition I will be highly skeptical.

Comment

Congrats 89rabbit on the purchase of a new vehicle.

Comment

The fact that you two nimrods continue to bring this post to the forefront is ridiculous. UNL and CU are in the top THIRTY teams in the nation for baseball. SDSU, NDSU, and UNC are in their first or second years of D1 competition. There is no comparison.

Honestly boys, give it up. You need to look for a new topic to dedicate your internet time to than SDSU athletics. I even get tired and bored of this discussion board and i am a jackrabbit fan. What does that say about you two.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                          My wife and I just bought a new Mini-Van.
                          So did we. We looked at the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota Sienna, but chose the Sienna mainly because it was a couple thousand less. We really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
                            Congrats 89rabbit on the purchase of a new vehicle.
                            Thanks. It was hard giving up the SUV and moving to the Van but with the kids being the age that they are and the frequent trips to SD it only made sense.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                              mavs1,  I would want to talk about the weather too if my team were having the kind of success the jacks are having.  Just like in politics  when you can't answer a question or you don't have a rebuttal change the subject.  .
                              This is a great point BigJake. However, I must say it is refreshing to see the Rabbit fans pretty much admit they have nothing to brag about as opposed to them trying to brag about close losses and moral victories.

I do have a funny story though. I had sent my dad this website telling him that he should read some of the discussion in the smack section. I told him that I often don't agree with whats being said but that there was some intelligent discussion that goes on over here. So I get this email today from him telling me thanks a lot for telling him about this site, he said he went into one chat room and he said everyone was posting a bunch of stupid $hit. He didn't know what the heck I was talking about calling this intelligent conversation. I gave him a call to find out what he was talking about and he said people were talking about the weather and how to make biscuits and $hit like that. I had to log on to see what he was talking about, I figured he went to the wrong site. I had to laugh when I saw what he had been reading. I'm trying to get him to get back on to read some other threads to see they are not all like that. Maybe you had to be there, but I laughed by a$$ off.

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
                                So did we. We looked at the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota Sienna, but chose the Sienna mainly because it was a couple thousand less. We really like it.
                                We looked at the Dodge Caravan and Kia Sedona. My wife likes her vehicles to have all the bells and whistles and for the money you just couldn't beat the Kia. It also has a great warranty.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X