UNC ranked ahead of those Wascly Wabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNC ranked ahead of those Wascly Wabbits

UNC will never be much of a basketball school with that pathetic gym they play in. You can't recruit good athletes to a dump. It doesn't matter what awards a kid gets in high school (too many variables like classification, competition, etc.) that guarantees nothing at the collegiate level.

Comment

Originally posted by ballz

Sorry I don't have intimate details of the legendary UNC basketball program.  I thought that spelling was close enough, or didn't you know who your head coach was either?
      http://uncbears.collegesports.com/sp...n_craig00.html
      Of course I knew who you meant. I was just giving you a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alumguy
        UNC will never be much of a basketball school with that pathetic gym they play in.  You can't recruit good athletes to a dump.  It doesn't matter what awards a kid gets in high school (too many variables like classification, competition, etc.) that guarantees nothing at the collegiate level.  

We are upgrading our facilities, including our basketball areana. The students approved to raise their fees in order to upgrade facilities for the Big Sky move last spring. We will install new seats, new restrooms and concessions all by 2006. I agree our b-ball areana sucks now, but in a year from now it will look a lot better

Comment

UNC basketball has less credibility than Augie football

Comment

Does UNC still play on a tartan floor? I'm guessing their fans still sit on those metal bleachers.

Comment

Working...
            X