Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice win for USD

Mavs,

If you want to see black clouds no need to come to our board. I'll bet everyone on the D2football.com board is having a laugh at your programs expense. 59-14 that is one heck of a beat down. Weren't you guys like the #5 team in the nation, what a laugh. Two words - over rated. Here is the site you are looking for so enjoy your D-II misery.

http://d2football.com/board/index.ph...mp;showforum=8

UNO wants to be I-AA, please. :

Go State! ;D

Comment

89 Rabbitt,

And you are rated what? Thats what I thought. Have you forgotten about the arse whooping that you took last year 52-0. At least we scored. My guess would be that you weren't even born yet the last time your football team hoisted a trophy other then the Dakota Marker, which by the way will head back North this year. If D1AA football is so great, why did only a little over 1,000 more fans show up to watch a rated team(not you) than did the D2 game that you call so inferior. My guess is those extra 1,000 fans probably showed up because they thought they might get free beef or a box of cereal. Keep telling yourself that everything with your football program will be all right and before you know it Nurse Betty will be cleaning your dentures for you and it will 80 years since you've won a title.

Mavs#1

Comment

The #5 team in D-II lost by 45 points to USD. Ouch that is embarrassing.  :-[    You didn't just lose you got your butts kicked.

Dakota Dome = Slaughter House

The UNO Cows thought they were walking into the Dakota Dome, turned out it was John Morrell's new beef processing plant in Vermillion.  

I would want to change the focus of this thread too, if I were you.  :'(

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Heck, we were no. 4 in d2!! Very depressing. The sad thing about is that if usd hadn't have taken logan out they probably would have scored 75 on us. I was sitting next to a uno parent who was filming the game. I will bet that will be enjoyable for his son to watch. "Son, this is where you where you dropped 2 passes, this is where you missed a block, this is where some guy "cleaned your clock" at the 50 yd line. That guy should have had mercy on his son and turned the thing off but he never did.

We could lose for the next ten years like they did to us and I would still thank the heavens that at least we don't have beaten down, dilapidated trailer homes on our campus like usd does. Can't believe that a major univ has run down trailer homes on campus outside the dome. Even though we have run smack against sdsu you have to hand it to them that they do have a pretty nice campus especially compared with the other flagship sd univ.
          You get no argument from me - I wish uno was in d1aa fb - it is the other sports like bb that I doubt we can compete in. I am going to your game against NE this fall so I will again get to see how your team is coming along.
          UNO is a card game but UNO also means ONE in spanish which is really appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
            UNO is a card game but UNO also means ONE in spanish which is really appropriate.

Ci Ci Amigo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
              You get no argument from me - I wish uno was in d1aa fb - it is the other sports like bb that I doubt we can compete in.  . . .

You should doubt your ability to copete in D-II football after Saturday.

How do you say we got killed by SDSU's little brother in spanish?

Go State! ;D

Comment

uno win =one win in spanish cool who knew spanish could be so easy. hi big jake ,maverick#1 i am the new fan out of the dakotas i hope for the best for all the midwest teams to make a statement to the rest. there are good athletes in this area. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by wererabbit
                   uno win =one win in spanish cool who knew spanish could be so easy. hi big jake ,maverick#1 i am the new fan out of the dakotas i hope for the best for all the midwest teams to make a statement to the rest. there are good athletes in this area. thank you.

Can't be a rabbitt fan, too nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit

How do you say we got killed by SDSU's little brother in spanish?

If USD is your little brother would that make Southwest Minnesota State your big brother?

Comment

Well since Southwest Minnesota State is from Minnesota (as the name implies), I don't think we are related.

One thing is for sure we know who UNO's "daddy" is,  and I don't mean in a family tree sort of way.  

USD football players hard at work, last saturday.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
                        Have you forgotten about the arse whooping that you took last year 52-0.
                        We never got our "arse" whooped by USD. In fact, for the past 2 decades USD has been our whooping boy. You know, kind of like UNO for the rest of the NCC during the early 90s.
                        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

It appears that UND, USD and St. Cloud are the class of the NCC. Don't know where USD plays the Huskies or the Sioux but should be quite a battle for the NCC title and 2 playoff spots. I suppose UNO could step-up and knock of St Cloud but I think thats unlikely.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

UNO will annihilate St. Cloud St in my opinion. They beat them last year at St. Cloud and get them at home this time around. UNO doesn't lose at home too often in the NCC. I will take UNO by 3 touchdowns.
                            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                              It appears that UND, USD and St. Cloud are the class of the NCC.  Don't know where USD plays the Huskies or the Sioux but should be quite a battle for the NCC title and 2 playoff spots.  I suppose UNO could step-up and knock of St Cloud but I think thats unlikely.
                              UND plays in Vermin town not sure about the St Cloud game. I listen to the UND game yesterday. UND defense is very good. If they can stop Birkel, St Cloud's version of Ranek, they probably can stop Logan.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan
                                UNO will annihilate St. Cloud St in my opinion.  They beat them last year at St. Cloud and get them at home this time around.  UNO doesn't lose at home too often in the NCC.  I will take UNO by 3 touchdowns.  
                                I think annihilate is a little strong. UNO will be tough to beat in Omaha and I suspect they will handle the Huskies. That said, the yotes must beat St. Cloud so that a loss vs UND won't hurt their playoff chances too badly. Quite a turn around orchestrated by Meikhort (sp?).
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X