Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This might increase our chances of going D1

Originally posted by bisonman

Now if this were indeed one of the guys that you think i am would they know that SDSU has, in the past, had such a hard time recruiting players. that they have been known to start a 220lb linebacker?   Didn't think so, and i am guessing that you didnt know that either.   I have been following NCC football for many years and played it myself against some of the characteristics of SDSU's team that i just mentioned.  So, as far as you claiming that i am one of those guys that you mentioned, I believe that was just a cop out because you know that everything I wrote was right and you had nothing to say about it.  
    If you played against this 220 pound linebacker, then you'd know I was actually listed at 215 and that was about as heavy as I got. If you butted heads against me, it was for only 2 games as I was hurt the other two games I played against NDSU. In the 1997 game at SDSU, I probably weighed approx 205 and made two tackles behind the line of scrimmage against your vaunted option attack to seal the SDSU victory. I understand if you were supposed to block me and missed. I was probably too skinny and you didn't see me. By the way, check your stats on that if you don't believe me. I believe I had somewhere around 8-10 tackles that game. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but if you're going to personally attack me, then you better bring it. You don't start 4 years at an NCC school weighing under 210 if you're a p*ssy. If you're going to attack SDSU football, then you better take a good look at our record against you in the last 10 years. In my day as the skinny linebacker for SDSU we were 2-2 against NDSU. For a school like NDSU who has been supposedly upper tier all those years, they've had a tough time dispatching a below average school like SDSU.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

sic 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum

If you played against this 220 pound linebacker, then you'd know I was actually listed at 215 and that was about as heavy as I got.  If you butted heads against me, it was for only 2 games as I was hurt the other two games I played against NDSU.  In the 1997 game at SDSU, I probably weighed approx 205 and made two tackles behind the line of scrimmage against your vaunted option attack to seal the SDSU victory.  I understand if you were supposed to block me and missed.  I was probably too skinny and you didn't see me.  By the way, check your stats on that if you don't believe me.  I believe I had somewhere around 8-10 tackles that game.  I'm not one to toot my own horn, but if you're going to personally attack me, then you better bring it.  You don't start 4 years at an NCC school weighing under 210 if you're a p*ssy.  If you're going to attack SDSU football, then you better take a good look at our record against you in the last 10 years.  In my day as the skinny linebacker for SDSU we were 2-2 against NDSU.  For a school like NDSU who has been supposedly upper tier all those years, they've had a tough time dispatching a below average school like SDSU.
        Let me summarize for bisonman, you're a conceited bison fan and a moron.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Alumguy
          sic 'em!
          Amen

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum

If you played against this 220 pound linebacker, then you'd know I was actually listed at 215 and that was about as heavy as I got.  If you butted heads against me, it was for only 2 games as I was hurt the other two games I played against NDSU.  In the 1997 game at SDSU, I probably weighed approx 205 and made two tackles behind the line of scrimmage against your vaunted option attack to seal the SDSU victory.  I understand if you were supposed to block me and missed.  I was probably too skinny and you didn't see me.  By the way, check your stats on that if you don't believe me.  I believe I had somewhere around 8-10 tackles that game.  I'm not one to toot my own horn, but if you're going to personally attack me, then you better bring it.  You don't start 4 years at an NCC school weighing under 210 if you're a p*ssy.  If you're going to attack SDSU football, then you better take a good look at our record against you in the last 10 years.  In my day as the skinny linebacker for SDSU we were 2-2 against NDSU.  For a school like NDSU who has been supposedly upper tier all those years, they've had a tough time dispatching a below average school like SDSU.

Well first of all I am pleased to see that you finally realize that sdsu is a "below average school." Secondly, where did this "personal attack" come from. I was not making any personal attacks in my reply. I was just stating that sdsu had some small linbackers. Actually they weren't actually that small, they just were not very aggressive. Let me put it to you this way. If you remember when the vikings had randy moss, he was constantly being double or triple covered. Likewise were our blockers consistantly blocking the core threat in a defensive, leaving, as a result, someone who we thought would not hurt or rarely make a tackle. (8 tackles- to us that was just 8 downs, which could be 8 posessions for all i remember.) sorry, i was being sarcastic. But anyway... I do agree that SDSU now that they are doing some recruiting outside of south dakota, that they are more hard hitting and exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonman

Well first of all I am pleased to see that you finally realize that sdsu is a "below average school."  Secondly, where did this "personal attack" come from.  I was not making any personal attacks in my reply.  I was just stating that sdsu had some small linbackers.  Actually they weren't actually that small, they just were not very aggressive.  Let me put it to you this way.  If you remember when the vikings had randy moss, he was constantly being double or triple covered.  Likewise were our blockers consistantly blocking the core threat in a defensive, leaving, as a result, someone who we thought  would not hurt or rarely make a tackle.  (8 tackles- to us that was just 8 downs, which could be 8 posessions for all i remember.)  sorry, i was being sarcastic.   But anyway... I do agree that SDSU now that they are doing some recruiting outside of south dakota, that they are more hard hitting and exciting to watch.

WEAK - I'm done with you. I'm not having this conversation with the third string kicker.
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
              X