• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CappinHard
    replied
    Re: UND at NDSU week

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    I’m sure there will be. I’m looking forward to when they start making quips about our tailgating facilities though, this will certainly make an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty tough to live that one down. While disgusted, I was very happy to see it.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Alex Wilde, former SDSU WR, is now a member of the UND Fighting Hawks.
    Seems like a step down for him. Any idea why he left?

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Alex Wilde, former SDSU WR, is now a member of the UND Fighting Hawks.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    After seeing the post you mentioned, will there still be Joose jokes coming out of Fargo? NDSU should win handly, a great team. UND could be a surprise, but not likely
    I’m sure there will be. I’m looking forward to when they start making quips about our tailgating facilities though, this will certainly make an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    UND plays in Fargo Saturday and the week has started well. I'm sure many have seen the picture circulating on message boards and Twitter showing a Bison fan behaving badly in Minneapolis for last Saturday's game v. Butler at Target Field.

I'd have to score the nasty North Dakota fan rivalry, UND 1, NDSU 0 after NDSU's unforced error. In recent years, the Fan Predictive Index has correctly predicted the outcome of three of the last four games. NDSU is in trouble!
    After seeing the post you mentioned, will there still be Joose jokes coming out of Fargo? NDSU should win handly, a great team. UND could be a surprise, but not likely

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

56-14 NDSU. Or 31-30 UND. Whatever.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Bison by 40

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    started a topic UND at NDSU week

UND at NDSU week

UND plays in Fargo Saturday and the week has started well. I'm sure many have seen the picture circulating on message boards and Twitter showing a Bison fan behaving badly in Minneapolis for last Saturday's game v. Butler at Target Field.

I'd have to score the nasty North Dakota fan rivalry, UND 1, NDSU 0 after NDSU's unforced error. In recent years, the Fan Predictive Index has correctly predicted the outcome of three of the last four games. NDSU is in trouble!
Working...
X