Little pups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Little pups.

"South Dakota's team" has 10 South Dakota natives on the 2018 football roster while SDSU has 29!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      "South Dakota's team" has 10 South Dakota natives on the 2018 football roster while SDSU has 29!
      Meanwhile in Fargo, 4 South Dakotan's parents are making hotel reservations for Frisco.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
        Meanwhile in Fargo, 4 South Dakotan's parents are making hotel reservations for Frisco.
        Probably to watch the Jackrabbits play.
        This space for lease.

Comment

That's ok, they have to live the rest of their lives knowing they let their state down

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            Maybe that's the explanation for this goofy stuff:
            https://www.plaintalk.net/local_news...1e7d5127a.html

What the heck gets into the heads of those in charge of marketing down there?

Comment

LMAO. Not sure how the entire State didn't see the big announcement at the end of July! Looks like the "Charlie Shuffle" was planned -- here's a teaser video released for a big build-up of the "new" tradition (use the following link, go to the first post and click on the video clip):
              http://usdcoyotesports.proboards.com...scrollTo=52592

We may have to go to the legislature and force a name change for that outfit. They are South Dakota? Well thanks a lot for embarrassing everyone. I nominate: Clay County Community College.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

So much cringe. That's just plain embarrassing.

Comment

I have now found something dumber than the Jacks clap.

Seriously, who thought of this idea?
                  Rollin' in my 5.0
                  With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                  Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

I think I'd rather watch a puppy die slowly than ever see anything that awkward again.

Marketing in Vermillion officially needs an intervention at this point.

Comment

We may have to go to the legislature and force a name change for that outfit. They are South Dakota? Well thanks a lot for embarrassing everyone. I nominate: Clay County Community College.
                      How about "Sanford Alternative Dance Interpretive School of Medicine" (SADISM) or "SADISMaL" if they want to include "and Law"

Comment

That kind of thing needs to be organic and bottom-up to be UNI-student-section cool (or dope, or whatever the cool kidz are saying nowadays). Lame is lame in any generation though.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Haha. Did they steal that cheesy dance from reruns of American Bandstand? What's the over / under on the Charlie Shuffle? I'll give this "new tradition" a season and a half.
                          Last edited by Jacked_Up; 08-25-2018, 02:33 PM.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

I somewhat hesitate to join in on the smack talk on this for Fea(Red) that we may have something that is embarrassing too...the 3rd/4th qtr chant still gets to me.

Comment

Why does this remind me of cardiac rehab? If you dont make all the right moves, its okay Medicare is paying the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                That kind of thing needs to be organic and bottom-up to be UNI-student-section cool (or dope, or whatever the cool kidz are saying nowadays). Lame is lame in any generation though.
                                I think the general rule of thumb should be: If, as a marketing department, you think you should try to start a dance or cheer, don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X