X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumper_76
    replied
    Re: Easton Stick? More like Easton Stink

Maybe it’s just me, I’m all for smack talk but I’m not a fan of making a thread singling out an opposing player in the title to trash him is beneath us as a fanbase. We’re better than that I would hope. Give them hell overall but don’t make a thread to single one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TK22867
    replied

Can we delete this thread? I’m concerned we’ve aggravated the FCS gods, and this thread will be unbearable if Stick throws for 450 and 5 TDs in the first half of our playoff matchup.......!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Yeah, I know, this is a smack thread. But, Easton Stick is a very good athlete who has participated in more wins than losses over the Jackrabbits. I'll bet the guys on the Jacks football team hold him in high regard. He did not play well Saturday but to trash him seems to take away from the great play of SDSU's defense. I think r defense caused nearly all of Stick's problems on Saturday. My two cents.
    I don't disagree with anything you've said; however, I would take Christion at QB over Stick every time.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Yeah, I know, this is a smack thread. But, Easton Stick is a very good athlete who has participated in more wins than losses over the Jackrabbits. I'll bet the guys on the Jacks football team hold him in high regard. He did not play well Saturday but to trash him seems to take away from the great play of SDSU's defense. I think r defense caused nearly all of Stick's problems on Saturday. My two cents.
    If you look at Klieman's presser today, he says that if he had Easton for 20 years, he would have a great career at NDSU in coaching wins. I dont think we will see another bad performance, unless or D continues to shine.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Was that Nick Mertens out there?
    Everyone has an off day, not saying that's an excuse. SDSU was very high on Easton once upon a time. Looks like today we did not lose out on anyone.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Was that Nick Mertens out there?

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    started a topic Easton Stick? More like Easton Stink

Easton Stick? More like Easton Stink

^^^^
Working...
X