replied
    Re: Thin Skin III

I see threads titled like this and think "Oh, hell, what now?"

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    They are having their best year since moving to D1. We are having one of our worst years in a long time, although things are looking better. And we still get all the media attention, local and national and it must just p$ss them off.
    Like when they won the summit the one year for womens basketball and we had a deep run in WNIT and we had more press since we had the deep run and their one and done in the NCAA tourney didn't get as much press overall. Even last year winning WNIT is a huge deal, but we are a basket away from sweet 16. we got more press. Frankly I don't think either school should have much to complain about for coverage. most schools would love to have the coverage we both get.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    They are having their best year since moving to D1. We are having one of our worst years in a long time, although things are looking better. And we still get all the media attention, local and national and it must just p$ss them off.
    When they get a Daum (nobody will get a Daum, again) then they will get some more attention. (Also won't hurt if they ever win a Summit League Tournament.) Besides, the media screws us two schools up all they time; they get media attention then!

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    The writer of that letter should be instructed on the purpose of a wastebasket. Geez...how'd she let that one go? Lesson for all who read the letter: when you feel like writing a letter like that, make sure it's a final draft and then put it away for a day and reconsider whether you REALLY want to send it. After a day, think seriously about throwing the letter away.

Zimmer apparently commented in his Twitter account about the position taken by some USD fans -- similar to that stated in the letter to the editor (my wife follows him and Twitter and reports the highlights to me).
    The Argus also had good coverage by Mick Gerry about the facility and the game story, otherwise she should have thrown in the waste basket or left on hour laptop and maybe a down road go through her word files and delete.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

The writer of that letter should be instructed on the purpose of a wastebasket. Geez...how'd she let that one go? Lesson for all who read the letter: when you feel like writing a letter like that, make sure it's a final draft and then put it away for a day and reconsider whether you REALLY want to send it. After a day, think seriously about throwing the letter away.

Zimmer apparently commented in his Twitter account about the position taken by some USD fans -- similar to that stated in the letter to the editor (my wife follows him and Twitter and reports the highlights to me).

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

It was a response to the story Zimmer wrote for the game. She missed the story Garry wrote from the coyote perspective.
    http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...sdsu/97739922/
    http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...rong/97852214/
    http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...fort/97738942/
    sometimes the facts get in the way of a good rant.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    started a topic Thin Skin III

Thin Skin III

http://www.argusleader.com/story/opi...love/98099288/
Working...
X