Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD v SDSU Trophy?

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    ASSHATS? Wow, smack at its best with still a month to go. SUPERBUNNY, I have a little bit of cash set aside that I would be willing to wager on your comment about USD getting one win in ten years. Let's take this private, message back and forth, and I'll even accept JackJD to handle the paperwork, money, and distribution. I was planning on retiring in 10 years, but if this wager would get big enough, I could maybe go earlier. This asshat wants some of that action. What say you SUPERNUNNY? Willing to put your money where the mouth is?
    I have absolutely no interest in making a bet on this because in mine, and probably every Jacks fan on here, even one loss in ten years is too much. There is no upside for me in this deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally anti-USD, but let me also be clear that I hope the Jacks pound the piss out of the pups every time we play and in any sport. Hopefully, that clears up any ambiguity that might be out there. I DON'T NEED A FRICKING TROPHY, I NEED THE W! PERIOD!

In my opinion, our flea-bitten friends at the junio institution in Vermillion should just acknowledge they are lucky to even be in the conference. Rode in SDSU's coattails. Any win against the Jacks makes your season. That is not the case for those in the yellow and blue. Bigger picture my man!!!

GB, GB, GJ! Pound the pups!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      I have absolutely no interest in making a bet on this because in mine, and probably every Jacks fan on here, even one loss in ten years is too much. There is no upside for me in this deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally anti-USD, but let me also be clear that I hope the Jacks pound the piss out of the pups every time we play and in any sport. Hopefully, that clears up any ambiguity that might be out there. I DON'T NEED A FRICKING TROPHY, I NEED THE W! PERIOD!i.e. I opened my mouth, someone called me on it, and now I raise my voice as I walk away. I don't want a trophy either SB, just a little of your cash. I know you want to "piss pound" USD. How'd that go in the first year? In my opinion, our flea-bitten friends at the junio institution in Vermillion should just acknowledge they are lucky to even be in the conference. Rode in SDSU's coattails. Any win against the Jacks makes your season. That is not the case for those in the yellow and blue. Bigger picture my man!!!GB, GB, GJ! Pound the pups!SUPERBUNNY
      i.e. I opened my mouth, and someone called me on it. So now the only dignified way to try and back down in honor is spew the Jacks line of they followed in our coattails, I hope we piss pound them, and flea bitten whatever.....I don't want a trophy either brother, just a little of your cash. Thanks for the coattails. By the way, this dominance you are talking about, how'd that go the first year?

Comment

How about that Asshat as the trophy? Sturgis, a design?

Comment

asshat.jpg

Asshat wearing business attire.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]381[/ATTACH]

Asshat wearing business attire.
            The funniest post I read all day. Rep pts given
            Last edited by Nidaros; 08-03-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
              I have absolutely no interest in making a bet on this because in mine, and probably every Jacks fan on here, even one loss in ten years is too much. There is no upside for me in this deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally anti-USD, but let me also be clear that I hope the Jacks pound the piss out of the pups every time we play and in any sport. Hopefully, that clears up any ambiguity that might be out there. I DON'T NEED A FRICKING TROPHY, I NEED THE W! PERIOD!

In my opinion, our flea-bitten friends at the junio institution in Vermillion should just acknowledge they are lucky to even be in the conference. Rode in SDSU's coattails. Any win against the Jacks makes your season. That is not the case for those in the yellow and blue. Bigger picture my man!!!

GB, GB, GJ! Pound the pups!

SUPERBUNNY
              I approve this message.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Sure, why not have a trophy? I enjoyed the Cy-Hawk battles when I was at Iowa.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                X