Re: TAB Humor

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

South Dakota Computer Terms

Log On: Makin' the wood stove hotter.
    Log Off: Don't add no wood.
    Monitor: Keepin' an eye on the wood stove.
    Download: Gettin' the firewood off the pickup.
    Mega Hertz: When yer not careful down loadin'.
    Floppy Disk: Whatcha git from pilin' too much firewood.
    Ram: The hydrolic thingy that splits the firewood.
    Hard Drive: Getting' home in the winter season.
    Prompt: What you wish the mail was in the winter.
    Windows: What to shut when it's below 15 below.
    Screen: What 'cha need for the black fly season.
    Byte: That's what the flies do.
    Chip: What to munch on.
    Micro Chip: What's left in the bottom of the bag.
    Infrared: Where the left-overs go when Fred's around.
    Modem: What 'cha did to the hay fields.
    Dot Matrix: Farmer Matrix's wife.
    Lap Top: Where little kids feel comfy.
    Keyboard: Where ya hang your keys.
    Software: Them plastic eatin' utensils.
    Mouse: Whats eats the horses grain.
    Main Frame: Hold up the barn roof.
    Port: Fancy wine.
    Enter: C'mon in.
    Random Access Memory: You can't remember whatcha' paid for that new rifle when your wife asks.

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Just curious as to the use of the letter B and ten switching to Roman numerals for 3? Does not help the flow of your smack, and flow is very important in smack.
    It was an intentional set of mistakes...thus going with the theme of lack of education. It was clever...I enjoyed.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Great joke, TAB, except that your "tired of going through life without an education" premise is demonstrably flawed.

1. I graduated from SDSU.
    B. You attended NDSU.
    and, therefore, III. Only one of us is going through life without an education and of course we all know who that is.
    Just curious as to the use of the letter B and ten switching to Roman numerals for 3? Does not help the flow of your smack, and flow is very important in smack.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That's some good stuff right there.

As for your first point, I am sorry...you can pick up one of those diplomas at any novelty store. You'll have to do better than that.
    Naw, this ain't no stinkin' U of Phoenix!

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

Great joke, TAB, except that your "tired of going through life without an education" premise is demonstrably flawed.

B. You attended NDSU.
    and, therefore, III. Only one of us is going through life without an education and of course we all know who that is.
    That's some good stuff right there.

As for your first point, I am sorry...you can pick up one of those diplomas at any novelty store. You'll have to do better than that.

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

B. You attended NDSU.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Little TAB goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?'

Little TAB waves his hand, 'Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!'

Miss Rogers:'All right, little TAB, what is your multi-syllable word?'

Little TAB says, 'Mas-tur-bate.'

Miss Rogers smiles and says, 'Wow, little Johnny, that's a mouthful.'

Little TAB says, 'No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob".

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Funny.

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

NoVaJack and SUPERBUNNY are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer.
    NoVaJack turns to SUPERBUNNY and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College, and sign up for some classes."
    SUPERBUNNY thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave.
    The next day, NoVaJack goes down to the college and meets the Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, History, and Logic. "Logic?" NoVaJack says. "What's that?" The dean says, "I'll show you. Do you own a weed-eater?" "Yeah." "Then logically speaking, because you own a weed-eater, I think that you would have a yard." "That's true, I do have a yard." "I'm not done, the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house." "Yes, I do have a house." "And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family." "I have a family." "I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife." "Yes, I do have a wife." "And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual." "I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed-eater." Excited to take the class now, NoVaJack shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet SUPERBUNNY at the bar.
    He tells SUPERBUNNY about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic. "Logic?" SUPERBUNNY says, "What's that?" NoVaJack says, "I'll show you. Do you have a weed-eater?"
    "No."
    "Then you're a queer."

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

Q: How many TransAm Bisons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    A; Doesn't matter. No electricity in North Dakota.

A: Two. One to do the actual screwing, the other is too busy humoring himself arguing with Nigerian money scammers.
    Electricity is just a fad. No need for it anyway.

Good stuff. Oh yeah, I am amusing myself (along with everyone else) with the scambaits. Admit it NoVaJack...you are interested. Is it so bad that a Bison fan is on here with something fun to offer?

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

A; Doesn't matter. No electricity in North Dakota.

A: Two. One to do the actual screwing, the other is too busy humoring himself arguing with Nigerian money scammers.

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Didn't want to clutter up the hit-man thread. But when I started reading your scam baiting it reminded me of this: http://www.dontevenreply.com/

Not quite the same thing since this guy just messes with normal people, but it's still pretty funny.

Oh and just a warning, the language can be NSFW.
    I read the book about 6 months ago or so. I thought it was pretty funny when he tried to sell/give away a junked Explorer or something like that. Good stuff. I think I'd feel guilty picking on people for just being stupid. At least the scammers are trying to steal money in addition to the stupidity.

By the way, no worries about cluttering up the scambaiting thread...I enjoy the comments.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Didn't want to clutter up the hit-man thread. But when I started reading your scam baiting it reminded me of this: http://www.dontevenreply.com/

Not quite the same thing since this guy just messes with normal people, but it's still pretty funny.

Oh and just a warning, the language can be NSFW.

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

NorCalJack was in Egypt taking a walk in the town square one morning.
    He had to get back to the hotel for a meeting but had forgotten his wristwatch. He was walking by an old man sitting on a low stool by his camel and asked if he knew the time.
    The old man slowly reached over and pushed the camel's testicles to one side and then released them, letting them swing to a stop.
    "10:27" he said.
    NorCalJack was stunned as he had never seen someone tell time like that before. He rushed back to the hotel to find his SDSU buddies and then brought them back to the town square to find the old man.
    Having found him again, the NorCalJack said, "I will give you this $50 bill if you'll show me how you tell time."
    The old man pocketed the $50 bill and said, "OK, kneel down here with me and put your head close to mine. Now swing the camel's testicles out of the way. Now, can you see the clock on that building over there?"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X