• jacks1
    replied
    Daum gets the start tonight...NBA TV.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
    Look like Mike might be making another push at the NBA. He has been added to the Kings summer league roster.
    I think he recently re-signed with his European team. Might have an escape clause or buyout if he would be offered an NBA contract.

Leave a comment:

• Carolina010
    replied
    Look like Mike might be making another push at the NBA. He has been added to the Kings summer league roster.

Leave a comment:

• Chazzo131
    replied
    Mike Daum (31 points) Highlights vs. Defeat Diabetes

i thought he would want to help defeat diabetes not drop 31 on them!

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    i think the announcers were wrong during the game, otherwise the box score is. but i am going with the announcers making a mistake, although i dont know why

Daum ended with 15 on 5 of 8. i think that means he had 4 shots in the first 3 quarters and he hit 3 of 4 in the fourth. but he did miss 3 of 7 FT. a couple other guys missed 3 or more as well

he looked pretty tough when he had the ball. also had an assist late for a big 3. finished with 15 pts, 7 boards, 2 assists, and 1 TO

the teammate who hit 1 of 7 in game one, had 30 pts today on 10 of 16 shooting

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    some sloppy play, poor decisions, and missed FTs down the stretch (one by Daum) they lose 89 - 81

not positive but i think Mike had 10 in the 4th quarter. 4 of 5 fg and 1 of 2 ft
    hit a 3 and a 2 quickly to cut the deficit to one. touches were pretty sporadic after that

i think the team missed 8 out of 24 FT attempts. seems like that should be better and definitely makes a difference

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    score is 79 - 72. first to 87 wins

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    i do not know the rules in this deal

but Daum's team gave up a 4 pt play to go from down 1 to down 5

with 3:47 on the clock they were down 7. the announcers said they will have an elam ending and if i understand it is basically the first team to 87 wins

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    through the first 3 quarters mike has 9 points on only 5 fg attempts

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    i guess he did bring them back in for the last 30 seconds

but while they were on the bench, the team went from up by 1 or 2 and finished the quarter down by 6

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    interesting fact
    Skyler team lost to the One seed
    Daum is on the Two seed
    BUT the team Mike is playing against is the 3 seed and yet they are almost all alum from Xavier and they are playing on the Xavier court

not sure what the coach for Mike team is doing?? playing the last 2 plus minutes of the 3rd quarter with his top 3 scorers in the game sitting on the bench

not positive but pretty sure it is 6 fouls, so Mike should be fine in the 4th. it was so rare for him to ever have foul trouble

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    i have not looked at any box scores yet
    Skyler's team lost in the second game. sounds like they were ahead by quite a bit at one point, but i think they lost by 11 to the number one seed in their region

Mikes team is basically tied with a quarter plus to go
    he is not scoring as much for a couple reasons
    one they were really not getting him the ball early (noted on multiple occasions by the announcers, not strictly speculated by THIS unreasonable Daum fan)
    second having some foul trouble

i dont know what the rules are? 5 fouls or 6?
    but mike went out with his 4th with about 6 and a half minutes in quarter 3

getting a LOT more production from others
    have a guard who was 1 of 7 from the field in game one who has over 20 in the 3rd quarter today

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    IF i understand correctly, the next game for Mike begins at 7

i have not checked scores or anything, but i am pretty sure Skyler 2nd game is just finishing up

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Hard to believe that the Dauminator isn't good enough to make the bottom end of some NBA rosters.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    https://twitter.com/thetournament/st...blLxQLz3g&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    31 pts and 9 boards
    11 of 18 fg
    8 of 11 from 2
    3 of 7 from 3
    6 of 7 ft

only one other guy on his team had double figures at 16
    awesome to see him playing well !!!!!!!!! seems like it they want to advance he is gonna need a little more help in subsequent rounds

i believe Skyler Flatten is playing at this moment
    Last edited by LetsGoRabbits; 07-19-2022, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X