Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tetzlaff verbals: USD

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    Or maybe the fact he was one of the kids that got kicked off his high school team last year for drinking had something to do with it.
    I know the details about that situation and its not as simple as it might seem. I'd have no reservations about character as it applies to Dusty. He learned a valuable lesson last season and I believe it will only make him a better person on and off the court. He has the ability to LEARN from his mistakes and correct them. I don't think the drinking incident was a factor, at least I don't think it should have been. Again, NO CONCERNS about this kid or his family when it comes to character.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Or maybe the fact he was one of the kids that got kicked off his high school team last year for drinking had something to do with it.
      These comments are not really necessary. I am sure Coach Nagy knew all about it too, but no doubt the the whole recruiting process as it related to Mr. Tetzlaff did not rest on one negative incident. I think too Mr. Tetzlaff experience'd a great deal of embarrassment and scorn by not being able to finish the season with the team. As Jackmd said, he learned from this mistake.

Comment

Purely speculation, but I wonder if Dwight Pederson coming onto the team as a walk on at the same position as Tetzlaff would have walked on at played a factor in the decision.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
        X