replied
    Re: College basketball Misc.

That's awesome. Kudos to Mr. Phillips.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    I don't know if this story is true or not. I can't get a working link either. I read a story just now Saul Phillips helping a stranded family in the ditch this weekend. To make matters worse, the young woman was in labor. The piece I read was written by his wife Nicole. Very nice read if someone can get a working link.
    https://nicolejphillips.com/someone-...husbands-life/

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

I don't know if this story is true or not. I can't get a working link either. I read a story just now Saul Phillips helping a stranded family in the ditch this weekend. To make matters worse, the young woman was in labor. The piece I read was written by his wife Nicole. Very nice read if someone can get a working link.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Sergio...

https://twitter.com/BlackBearsMBB/st...214389760?s=19

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

In wbb,an interesting game today ,Northeastern University , a pretty good team the Yotes of USD beat on the road by 4, plays Oregon today.The Yotes and Oregon are future games for us, I know it's just comparative scores, but should be interesting to see how a comparative team to the Yotes will fair against the mighty Ducks.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Utah beat Miss Valley St last night 143-49. We play Miss Valley St Nov 24th

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Utah beat Miss Valley St last night 143-49. We play Miss Valley St Nov 24th

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Karma alert:

Memphis has just had their prized recruit ruled ineligible because of improper benefits being received from a booster. That booster? Penny Hardaway.
    He should have watched what happened to the team/coach in the movie Blue Chips.

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Karma alert:

Memphis has just had their prized recruit ruled ineligible because of improper benefits being received from a booster. That booster? Penny Hardaway.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    On a related note - Loudan Love, whom TJ just let go to Wright State, is a first-team all Horizon League pick in 2019-20. Wright St. is picked to win the Horizon League again. And someone REALLY homered a first place vote in for their favorite team (Cleveland ST). Have you ever seen a team picked last in their league garner a first place vote....SMH....

http://www.csuvikings.com/sports/m-b...20191015ju3lo4
    Pretty common practice to grant releases to incoming recruits if the coach that recruited them moves to a different school. Not much to be gained by having a kid around the program for a year if he doesn't want to be there. Plus it doesn't do a program any good in recruiting circles down the road.

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

On a related note - Loudan Love, whom TJ just let go to Wright State, is a first-team all Horizon League pick in 2019-20. Wright St. is picked to win the Horizon League again. And someone REALLY homered a first place vote in for their favorite team (Cleveland ST). Have you ever seen a team picked last in their league garner a first place vote....SMH....

Good for Loudan. He is a great fit for that team and that conference. IMO he wouldn't have had the opportunity to develop they way he did with Daum and company. Additionally, I think that we have a better player in Wilson on the floor this year and next.

Leave a comment:

• jackrabbit1979
    replied

Did someone homer a vote to Cleveland State...or did someone from one of the top teams give them a first place vote, knowing it would help separate their own team from someone else in the standings? Interesting none the less....

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    15 shots....20 points...meh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X