Tim Miles to NU????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tim Miles to NU????

I never said I thought Nagy was going anywhere or even that he would be interested in such a job. I just wondered what kind of relationship he an Miles had and if Nagy would even enter Miles' mind. Guess I'm nuts.

And, joeboo, last I checked, the Big 10 is about as high major as it gets. By no means is Nebraska anywhere near even the top half of the Big 10, but it still is the Big 10.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
      I never said I thought Nagy was going anywhere or even that he would be interested in such a job. I just wondered what kind of relationship he an Miles had and if Nagy would even enter Miles' mind. Guess I'm nuts.

And, joeboo, last I checked, the Big 10 is about as high major as it gets. By no means is Nebraska anywhere near even the top half of the Big 10, but it still is the Big 10.
      Kansas State has an opening.

<evil, moderator laugh. Bwa hah hah HAH!>
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Kansas State has an opening.

<evil, moderator laugh. Bwa hah hah HAH!>
        I wouldnt be surprised if Miles went for it either.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post

I think there was pretty much a cordial relationship between Miles and Nagy during the transition period. That is that they respected each other and their programs. I remember the first Miles victory over SDSU in the BSA. It was big in Mile's mind. I doubt though, that they have become close enough where he would make an offer to Nagy to be an assistant. If Nagy's job security was hanging by a thread, then he might be asking Miles for a job, but that is not the case after a great season.

Comment

More likely, with Miles at Nebraska, that Miles/Nebraska will give Nagy a game than a job, imho.

Who knows? If they get a big enough guarantee, they might even agree to open up the new SF events center.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              More likely, with Miles at Nebraska, that Miles/Nebraska will give Nagy a game than a job, imho.

Who knows? If they get a big enough guarantee, they might even agree to open up the new SF events center.
              Reasonable thoughts as always!!

Comment

Working...
              X