Oct 3 - Walk Now For Autism - Sioux Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oct 3 - Walk Now For Autism - Sioux Falls

at the urging of some others I have added the kids to our team.. actually our whole family is added now...

We continue to get some pretty good donations... I think we are at about 60% of last years total right now for the whole sioux falls walk... not sure what comes in the day of the walk....

Please consider donating to the walk or else if you aren't doing anything this saturday come out and join us....

We will have team t-shirts as well.. so definitely come up and say hi if you do make it to the walk...
    - Walk Now For Autism Speaks - Sioux Falls - June 9, 2012: My Personal Page

Comment

We are right around 50% of our goal for the walk... we would greatly appreciate any help to get to our goal...

regardless we have been more then blessed by people who have donated, and we thank you, it really does mean more than you could imagine...

I am actually about as excited about the walk as I usually am for a SDSU athletic event,

Just looking forward to the opportunity to visit with others who are going through or have been through the same struggles, and issues that we deal with every day...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit_Joe View Post
        We are right around 50% of our goal for the walk... we would greatly appreciate any help to get to our goal...

regardless we have been more then blessed by people who have donated, and we thank you, it really does mean more than you could imagine...

I am actually about as excited about the walk as I usually am for a SDSU athletic event,

Just looking forward to the opportunity to visit with others who are going through or have been through the same struggles, and issues that we deal with every day...
        I challenge all posters on here to a pledge of $50. If Jackrabbit_Joe reaches their team pledge by Friday night from the actions of this board, I will double my pledge to put them over.

This is one USD/SDSU competition where everyones a winner. Let the games begin. The challenge is made.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
          I challenge all posters on here to a pledge of $50. If Jackrabbit_Joe reaches their team pledge by Friday night from the actions of this board, I will double my pledge to put them over.

This is one USD/SDSU competition where everyones a winner. Let the games begin. The challenge is made.
          Challenge accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            Challenge accepted.
            EXCELLENT...........Now, y'all got some work to do to raise the money today. Look at it like you are behind Cal-Poly by 2 with under 2 minutes to go. Drive the field and score the field goal. You win.

Raise the money and I tip it over. Game on. This is one game where everyone wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit_Joe View Post

Joe,

The challenge has been made and accepted. Please advise me this weekend if the board here raised enough moeny today to make your goal. If so, I have pledged another $50 to take it over the top. I will be leaving shortly for Grand Forks so I won't have access to computer till Sunday. If this board raises the money, let me know, and I will send the extra.

Good luck to the Wieman's tomorrow as well as the Jacks. I will wish good luck to the Coyotes on our own board.

RAISE SOME MONEY FOR THIS CAUSE SPORTS FANS. THEY NEED HELP.

Comment

4th Quarter Final drive of the game 80 yards to go... Down by 6 - (next update at around noon....)

Comment

Star sdsu player logan wiemann is out for the rest of this game... cut his finger on a tin can rolling across the field...

I wish it weren't true - but I am at home while my wife has him at the hospital... Probably getting some stiches... oh the things we go through...

Hopefully everything will be alright...

I will try and post when I know more

still 4th qtr approx 76 yards to go for the TD... ... looking for a miracle play here.... hoping we don't have to punt...

Comment

No stiches needed - still hoping for a 4th quarter comeback... Wiemann has a gauze protecter over the finger.... hoping it will hold up til it can heal...

jacks still have the ball not getting much progress down the field.. may need to request a kick start from the U on this next play... anybody listening

Comment

So it is 4th down in the 4th quarter... Still around 76 yards to go.. Things just aren't looking extremely good for the jacks at this point.. after a vailant effort we may have to settle for a loss...

thanks to alll... off to put my son to sleep before a long day tomorrow..

I will try and post pictures if at all possible....

We are still taking donations at the website.....

This has been more than a struggle with problems not even related to autism... I wish I could explain more -- but don't feel like I dare -- message me if needed

Comment

What a game folks -- the jacks seem to have fumbled with 73 yards to go to score...

Some interesting statistics coming out of the game -- the federal government has now said that 1:91 kids is now diagnosed with autism. That is around 1 percent folks...

Imagine you are at a football game and 1 out of every 100 children attending is suddenly taken away.. there would be an outcry or a down right rage....

Thanks for supporting us... and thanks for the fun... I will try and take pictures today -- if it ever dries a bit....

Have a good one and make sure to cheer on the Jacks tonight as they face a tough test against cal poly.

Comment

Working...
                        X