Board Upgrade 2019!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Board Upgrade 2019!

Just FYI . . . I have not as yet received word of when the upgrade will be scheduled.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thanks to:

Steve!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Glads to help!

Comment

I still haven't received notice of when the upgrade will be scheduled. Sure hope it won't be next Saturday!

Anyway, Thanks continue to:

Erik,
          Ken,
          Jacob,
          Brendan!

Y'all are over $200 now! Wow! (Make sure you're matching it--at least--with donations to SDSU Athletics, though!)
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

David, Sam, Ben!

Thanks!

(If I missed you before, let's see . . . Todd, Ryan, Jordan, Richard, Jason, Steven, Erik, Ken, Jacob, Brendan, David, Sam, Ben. If you should be on the list but aren't, PM me!)
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The board upgrade may happen pretty much any time now, so if you try to get here and it's not available, that's what's happening. I'm trying to get a specific date/time out of the upgrade team, but consider this an "Upgrade Watch." I'll, er, upgrade the Upgrade Watch to an Upgrade Warning if I have the chance.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

And, I see Stephen donated to the cause recently . . . Thanks!
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  The board upgrade may happen pretty much any time now, so if you try to get here and it's not available, that's what's happening. I'm trying to get a specific date/time out of the upgrade team, but consider this an "Upgrade Watch." I'll, er, upgrade the Upgrade Watch to an Upgrade Warning if I have the chance.
                  So as we hunker down for impending “disconnect”, is there anything we need to in preparation?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                    So as we hunker down for impending “disconnect”, is there anything we need to in preparation?
                    Water, storable foods, fire starters/firewood, warm clothing, garlic (for the vampires), stakes, steaks, plenty of beer/bourbon/iced tea (depending on personal preference), you know, the usual zombie apocalypse stuff.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Water, storable foods, fire starters/firewood, warm clothing, garlic (for the vampires), stakes, steaks, plenty of beer/bourbon/iced tea (depending on personal preference), you know, the usual zombie apocalypse stuff.
                      A complete list. Should cover everything.

Comment

Still working with the board software people to get the upgrade scheduled. Hopefully it won't happen during a game, but no promises.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Looks like we might get upgraded on Wednesday or Thursday. I asked them to shoot for those two days since there weren't any athletic games/matches scheduled. Hopefully they'll come through in the window I asked for.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I finally got the vBulletin folks to wake up or whatever. Latest word is the upgrade will happen "in the next 3 days."

This probably means it'll happen during Sunday's Summit League openers vs. Omaha, if Murphy is in his usual fine form.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The board upgrade has been assigned to a vbulletin tech (again). So we'll see when (if) it will happen.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Upgrade may happen any minute/hour now. Stand by!

Comment

Working...
                                X