Apparel and CAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparel and CAS

Not sure this is the right place for this thread. I stopped by Jackrabbit Central in downtown Brookings Saturday. I visited with one of the employees and he told me they have secured the old locker room building at CAS as an outlet for merchandise of game days. This will allow them to offer more items for sale right at the events. I think it's a good move and hopefully it pays off.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Apparel and CAS

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Not sure this is the right place for this thread. I stopped by Jackrabbit Central in downtown Brookings Saturday. I visited with one of the employees and he told me they have secured the old locker room building at CAS as an outlet for merchandise of game days. This will allow them to offer more items for sale right at the events. I think it's a good move and hopefully it pays off.
    That's great news. I suspect a thorough cleaning of that building is in order. I was only in there once, but it was... not so nice.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Looks like our opponents will still have to make the long walk from HPER. Apparently this building does not house a traveling team of 60 very well, and to think we had our guys deal with the mess of this building. I never been inside so may get my first view this season

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        That's great news. I suspect a thorough cleaning of that building is in order. I was only in there once, but it was... not so nice.
        My understanding is that a very thorough cleaning will be completed before the transition to retail is made.

I was at the Tompkin's alumni center yesterday and while looking through the 1993 Jackrabbit I saw the artists rendering of the new wellness center on the east side of CAS. The sketch looked very nice.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X