Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason All Conference

From the Argus:

SDSU also placed five individuals on the preseason all-conference team: running back Kyle Minett, center Ryan McKnight from Sioux Falls, linebacker Derek Domino, safety Conrad Kjerstad and punter Dean Priddy.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Re: Preseason All Conference

That is great to hear for those 5. I was looking on the website and noticed that we have a 90% winning percentage when we have large crowds. To me that means that the fans have a direct impact on how the team performs. If we have great attendace win all our home games, I feel 1st or second is more then possible.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      That is great to hear for those 5. I was looking on the website and noticed that we have a 90% winning percentage when we have large crowds. To me that means that the fans have a direct impact on how the team performs. If we have great attendace win all our home games, I feel 1st or second is more then possible.
      I agree. Watch out for UNI- They could very easily wind up 1 or 2. They get NDSU at home to start their season so that will be an interesting game.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
        I agree. Watch out for UNI- They could very easily wind up 1 or 2. They get NDSU at home to start their season so that will be an interesting game.
        Would be cool if it ended in a tie so neither team could win. Now I am thinking, can you even end in a tie anymore? Either way it would be cool.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Would be cool if it ended in a tie so neither team could win. Now I am thinking, can you even end in a tie anymore? Either way it would be cool.
          A 0-0 tie would be good to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X