Single game tickets go on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single game tickets go on sale

I have season tickets, but as a reminder single game tickets go on sale today

http://www.kdlt.com/index.php?option...4179&Itemid=57

Re: Single game tickets go on sale

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    I have season tickets, but as a reminder single game tickets go on sale today

http://www.kdlt.com/index.php?option...4179&Itemid=57
    I've been looking at the online site. Won't allow me to get 4 extra tickets in the west grandstand. Sends me over to the east side saying 4 seats aren't available together on the west side. I'll call the ticket office tomorrow and see if that is indeed true. If true that is good news. I have 6 season tickets and my kids are junior jacks so I always have 4 extra just need some more for other friends.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was looking to get tickets but the west side did not seem to have any available on the very end for reserved. Looks like it might be on the east grandstand for tickets this year. I would love to get the main grandstand but season tickets are a little to expensive for us this year. I will save a few bucks but not get as good of seats. I will call just to make sure the end sections in the west side if there are any left that are not shown on the site.

I do like the ability to pick seats that you want and to print them at home. Making it a little easier should only help the ticket staff and not have to call to get tickets anymore. I am so excited for this season. My wife actually asked what weekends we had games so she would know not to make plans on those saturdays. Now its just a question of how many I need for each game.

Atleast we get a little basketball teaser before the first game so we can get some SDSU sports excitement in August.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I was looking to get tickets but the west side did not seem to have any available on the very end for reserved. Looks like it might be on the east grandstand for tickets this year. I would love to get the main grandstand but season tickets are a little to expensive for us this year. I will save a few bucks but not get as good of seats. I will call just to make sure the end sections in the west side if there are any left that are not shown on the site.

I do like the ability to pick seats that you want and to print them at home. Making it a little easier should only help the ticket staff and not have to call to get tickets anymore. I am so excited for this season. My wife actually asked what weekends we had games so she would know not to make plans on those saturdays. Now its just a question of how many I need for each game.

Atleast we get a little basketball teaser before the first game so we can get some SDSU sports excitement in August.
        or you could cheat...buy GA tix and stand in the student section.. so you can have more fun...

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          or you could cheat...buy GA tix and stand in the student section.. so you can have more fun...
          I always love when there are non-students in the student section and actual students have to go stand somewhere or sit behind the endzone.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
            I always love when there are non-students in the student section and actual students have to go stand somewhere or sit behind the endzone.
            If students would show up to every game and not just the big games you would have a point. They are better now then when I was in college but it can be a waste of good seats that are available that students don't always take. I would be cool with it but not sure I could sneak my parents into the student section. ;-)
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
              I was just saying cus I've seen it done.. and yes IMO the student section has more fun..

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                I was just saying cus I've seen it done.. and yes IMO the student section has more fun..
                I know, I've seen it too. It doesn't affect me directly, because I usually get there early enough for a seat, but I do know that some students get shafted by it.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

If students would show up to every game and not just the big games you would have a point. They are better now then when I was in college but it can be a waste of good seats that are available that students don't always take. I would be cool with it but not sure I could sneak my parents into the student section. ;-)
                  Yeah maybe a few years ago, but the student section averaged what 3,300+ last year. Thats 1/3 of on campus students.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                    Yeah maybe a few years ago, but the student section averaged what 3,300+ last year. Thats 1/3 of on campus students.
                    Yes, but on-campus students aren't the only ones who attend games.

On the other hand, 1/4 of the total enrollment as average student attendance ain't bad at all.
                    Last edited by filbert; 08-02-2010, 07:30 PM. Reason: on the other hand . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Spoke to Beth at the ticket office today and the best I could do for the home opener in the center of the field was section E row 36 four seats together. She said a lot of commodity groups had purchased tickets and are dispensing them. There were plenty of seats in section L and across the way in the east side bleachers.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

we got section J row 30 somthing. Just ordered for the whole season so we don't have to worry about getting stuck on the visitor side.

Comment

we got section J row 30 somthing. Just ordered for the whole season so we don't have to worry about getting stuck on the visitor side.
                          I've got 10 tickets in the "Yankton" section is just needed a few extra for the Ill. St. game. I suspect season ticket buyers will have access to better seats.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            I've got 10 tickets in the "Yankton" section is just needed a few extra for the Ill. St. game. I suspect season ticket buyers will have access to better seats.
                            we were thinking about buy season tickets but Its a big investment for my parents and I to get if we are not sure we can make every game. I requested every homegame and the NEB game off this year. Sooner then Later I will be needed to make that jump just to make sure we can keep on the main side in the years to come. "Yankton" sesction?

Comment

we were thinking about buy season tickets but Its a big investment for my parents and I to get if we are not sure we can make every game. I requested every homegame and the NEB game off this year. Sooner then Later I will be needed to make that jump just to make sure we can keep on the main side in the years to come. "Yankton" sesction?
                              Yep, the Yankton section. We have a core group of season ticket holders and prefer to remain in a certain location. All of us have enough priority points to move lower and more central but we like the spot were in. The ticket office has been very accommodating to this point. Trust me, it is worth their while.

Comment

Working...
                              X