• Show
Clear All

• So happy to see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIiL3ma-8UI

Re: So happy to see this

Great! More married student housing!!

Comment

Boy those trailers do not give up. A fight to the end. Just observing the condition of the east yellow bleachers and the corner of the west stands makes you want to write a check. We got projects ahead that are going to need our help.

Comment

Give that to Chevy for a truck commercial on the pulling power of the duramax.

Comment

Why was the Chevy towing that tractor?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
            Looked the field was kind of muddy, probably no traction for the semi.

Comment

I'm glad to see the trailers go, but in some ways I hope the program never looses touch with the determination and focus that has motivated them to success even with some obvious disadvantages compared to other top 20 programs at the FCS level.
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                With the big rains recently, its pretty soft behind those bleachers and a big rig like that will sink rather fast and find traction hard to come by.

Comment

Some of the best memories of my life were in those trailers.... That's bittersweet to watch.

Comment

Talking to some of the seniors from last year that is one thing that I kept hearing. They were afraid that some of the character and attitude that had defined the team for the last couple of years would be lost.
                    That being said, I just drove by the field and it looks great without having those trailer houses there!
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
                      Some of the best memories of my life were in those trailers.... That's bittersweet to watch.
                      You said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        With the big rains recently, its pretty soft behind those bleachers and a big rig like that will sink rather fast and find traction hard to come by.
                        Being the semi-tractor was single axle instead of tandem axle didn't help matters at all in all that mud.

Comment

Copied this from the Bison Board - reference being that after removing the old trailers, these new luxury suites are the next step in the stadium renovation. Have to admit, they do have some creative posts on their board.
                          USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                            Copied this from the Bison Board -
                            I'm glad lakesbison has been able to finally get his lawn and pond put in. The place looks great!
                            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                              I'm glad lakesbison has been able to finally get his lawn and pond put in. The place looks great!
                              Also a great view of the entire state of ND from the top 2 levels - all the way from the entire Red River Valley to the "Entering Montana" sign.
                              USD Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X