Count down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count down

I can not take it any more. 82 days till season opener. Not having any SDSU sports I am going through withdrawls. I need my fix. I have high hopes for the D this year again, and I hope TOB gets more oppertunites to open up the play book. Minnett should have a big year I think.

Not going to lie, I am excited to see what the young guys can add to this team.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: Count down

For some reason I've watched highlight videos from the last couple of years and now I'm pumped for the season. It can't get here soon enough.

Comment

Boom can't wait! The other day I was cleaning the garage and I took all of my tailgating stuff and cleaned it up! I'm ready! Another positive, mine and IGottaFever's flag is part of the marketing for another publication on campus. Since trying to ban it from the games that makes 6 publications!
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Oh? Haven't you guys heard? We don't have an O-line or any receivers....so season's pretty much shot already. Just like last year when we had Oline problems and no receivers. I read it in a forum somewhere!

So I suppose I gotta just load up the family truckster every other weekend to enjoy what I can...sigh.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

81 days. what day does fall camp start? Im even excited just for camp to hear who is doing what and the depth chart and all. I wish we were playing the Goofers again this year.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I agree. I can't wait for the season, and the lack of SDSU sports just now makes it even worse. The better part of three months...sheesh.

Hey, check The Summit League thread for some interesting talk about the conference discussing the prospect of adding football.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

80 days to go. sounds like 80 to many.

Comment

79. "sigh"

Comment

73 days until the home opener. Don't believe me?

http://sdsugetjacked.com/

Comment

sorry I fell off the wagon there. its 73 days away to many. At least we have MLB all star game coming up but its pretty bare untill college football season starts.

Comment

#64 days until Delaware
                      Josh Kage

Time to start the photo montage countdown.

While many worry about the depth on the o-line, its nice to know that the staff has done a good job of adding talent the last two years. Josh fits this mold.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post

#64 days until Delaware
                        Josh Kage

Time to start the photo montage countdown.

While many worry about the depth on the o-line, its nice to know that the staff has done a good job of adding talent the last two years. Josh fits this mold.
                        Looks like Josh is ready to kick some tail in that photo. Photographer must have just insulted his mother and than snapped the picture.
                        http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

Comment

Oooh I like the picture montage countdown!
                          There are more than a couple good countdowns that should be included.
                          1st Day of camp
                          1st game
                          1st home game

I like 1st day of camp makes me feel like the season will get here faster.

Comment

Fellas, I don't think I can wait any longer! I just finished watching the Wisconsin vs. Frenso State replay from last year on the Big Ten Network.... Talk about FOOTBALL FEVER - is the season here yet!?!?

Wisconsin won in double OT, by the way...

Comment

57 Days until Hen hunting season starts!

#57 Simote Moala (#55 in this picture)

Comment

Working...
                              X