Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Stig ArgusLeader

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...31/1002/sports

Going to be a "QB club" meeting in Sioux Falls.

Q. You broke a bit of news Tuesday in that the SDSU football team is planning to start a sort of quarterback club in Sioux Falls, a weekly meeting of coaches and boosters during the season that offers insight into the program. What's behind that?

A. I think it's important for a lot of reasons. We need great support. We ask for it, and sometimes we just think the product is the team out on the field. What we did as a staff was ask what we can do to help our own. Ideally, we can do that by coming to Sioux Falls and reaching out to the community - we're going to try to do the same thing in Brookings in smaller numbers - and just get people access to get excited easier. The media does a great job, but I think it's fun to think about, 'Hey coach, why did you call that play? Show me that play.' We'll be able to do that. Ideally, it'll generate some funds that'll help our football program do some things we're not able to do right now.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Coach Stig ArgusLeader

This is cool. Hopefully it will prove popular.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
    X