Facilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facilities

I read via Terry's blog (I think) and the ORU message board that the baseball field doesn't have adequate press facilities. Actually, it doesn't have facilities at all. I know there are probably threads on here talking about facilities, and I apologize if someone has already expressed a similar idea.

Could we transport one of the infamous football trailers over to the baseball field until we get decent facilities over there? At least to keep sun/rain/wind away from writers and commentators?

I know the real answer to this problem is more donations, but for a short term fix this makes sense to me.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Facilities

From what I'm told the trailers are out of here completely before the start of football season, and I don't really think they could be utilized for the baseball field (too big, not big enough openings, would make our field look like a trailer park, etc...). Right now the tents are adequate for temporary press boxes, at least if the wind isn't blowing the wrong direction. I felt bad for Geoff Haxton (ORU's radio announcer) on that Friday game, as the wind was basically blowing right into the opening of the ORU press tent (there is a separate tent for SDSU, which fortunately was facing the right direction on that particular day.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
    X