More annoying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More annoying?

With a wonderful day outside and everyone in a cheery mood because of the sun, I thought that a little smack was in order.

Smack Question of the week:

Which is more annoying? USD or NDSU fans talking smack to SDSU about football in the DI era?

This is a tough question as to the fact that USD really hasn't proven themselves against the better FCS opponents. But, NDSU has been beaten by the Jacks the last three years and use their DII days as basis for their arguments.

I will hang up and listen.

*Please remember this is alll in jest.*
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Re: More annoying?

By far NDSU....they always have the best recruits, best facilities, best fans, etc. Go over to Bisonville and see how many actually think they'd thrive in the FBS! Oh, I almost forgot...they are gonna make the playoffs this year also
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Easy one for me: It's USD fans!

At least the Bison do have a few things to hang their hat on (facilities, couple of 10-1 seasons while FCS, etc...), but USD's hat just falls straight to the floor, yet a few still try to convince us that they have a closet full of hats that are neatly hung up.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Bison fans that talk about how they're going to restore the 'natural order of things'

(Because for your typical Bison fan, history starts in '64 when they began rattling off that little run of theirs; ignoring the fact that SDSU had owned them for the previous 60 years)

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          By far NDSU....they always have the best recruits, best facilities, best fans, etc. Go over to Bisonville and see how many actually think they'd thrive in the FBS! Oh, I almost forgot...they are gonna make the playoffs this year also
          Don't forget they have superior coaches and players too.

Comment

Originally posted by darkerstill View Post
            Don't forget they have superior coaches and players too.
            Actually, they don't seem to feel their current coach is that strong (shocker). Now Rocky, there is a guy that they would carve into a mountain in North Dakota. Good thing there aren't any mountains.

For me, screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Next question, overall whats harder to ignore, USD fans, NDSU fans, or sharting yourself?
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by superbunny View Post
                actually, they don't seem to feel their current coach is that strong (shocker). Now rocky, there is a guy that they would carve into a mountain in north dakota. Good thing there aren't any mountains.

For me, screw the u!

Superbunny

hate state

Comment

ORU fans easily beat either choice. I'ld rather be told it was a fluke the Jacks won than told we are racist because we won.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

sharting just a little, unless your surrounded by yotes, eagles, or bison fans and it smells really bad and chases them away.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      Smack Question of the week:

Which is more annoying? USD or NDSU fans talking smack to SDSU about football in the DI era?

*Please remember this is alll in jest.*
                      Depends on whether you think rank cluelessness or blind arrogance is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post

Don't be so hard on your program.

Comment

Number of trolls?
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

SDSU Football: Where tradition doesn't matter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
                              SDSU Football: Where tradition doesn't matter!!!

NDSU Football: We were good in D-II, really we will tell you about it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X