Free baseball streaming this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free baseball streaming this weekend

The NDSU games from Fargo this weekend will be streamed at GoJacks.com for free, courtesy of the game sponsor, the SDSU Online Master's in Journalism, part of the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication.

The Athletic Department will post the details sometime this week. But I wanted to give everyone here the heads up.
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Free baseball streaming this weekend

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    The NDSU games from Fargo this weekend will be streamed at GoJacks.com for free, courtesy of the game sponsor, the SDSU Online Master's in Journalism, part of the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication.

The Athletic Department will post the details sometime this week. But I wanted to give everyone here the heads up.
    First of all, A BIG THANK YOU TO THE JOURNALISM DEPARTMENT for making this available! A sweep by the Jacks could lead to a #1 rating going into the tourney, as both ORU and Centenary are only 1 loss from falling behind the Jacks, and they play each other for 4 games. Hope they split.

NDSU is in a tight race for that final tourney spot, getting the wins vs Jacks is key to their chances. Should be a reasonable match, but Jacks need to demonstrate that they are the top SUmmit team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
      First of all, A BIG THANK YOU TO THE JOURNALISM DEPARTMENT for making this available! A sweep by the Jacks could lead to a #1 rating going into the tourney, as both ORU and Centenary are only 1 loss from falling behind the Jacks, and they play each other for 4 games. Hope they split.
      Sorry, but not accurate. Centenary only has 4 losses, ORU 6, and SDSU 7. If Centenary and ORU win out after their series (and that looks fairly likely), we need ORU to go at least 3-1 with Centenary, which would mean (again, if all 3 win out otherwise) that we would have a three-way championship tie. Don't know how that would setup the seeding for the tourney, although if it is head-to-head, it would be between Centenary and SDSU as to the #1 seed. Anyway, all I want now is to go up and sweep the Bison, which will be tough enuf!!

Comment

Anyone else not having any luck with the live video streaming??? I see it's on the list of live events but nothing is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
          Anyone else not having any luck with the live video streaming??? I see it's on the list of live events but nothing is happening.
          Nevermind - just needed to be a little more patient... BUCK THE FISON! Let's get out the brooms this weekend!

Comment

Working...
          X