Nebraska Huskers, 9/25/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska Huskers, 9/25/10

Mel Kiper gave out his top 5 rankings at each position for next years draft. The Huskers look to be loaded next year. Here are the players that made the top 5 at their position.

RB
    #4 Roy Helu - 6'0", 215

WR
    #5 Niles Paul - 6'1", 215

CB
    #3 Prince Amukamara - 6'1", 200

PK
    #2 Alex Henery - 6'2" 175

(Surprised to see skill position players and no Offensive or Defensive lineman on the list.

Re: Nebraska Huskers, 9/25/10

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    Mel Kiper gave out his top 5 rankings at each position for next years draft. The Huskers look to be loaded next year. Here are the players that made the top 5 at their position.

RB
    #4 Roy Helu - 6'0", 215

WR
    #5 Niles Paul - 6'1", 215

CB
    #3 Prince Amukamara - 6'1", 200

PK
    #2 Alex Henery - 6'2" 175

(Surprised to see skill position players and no Offensive or Defensive lineman on the list.
    That I think should be a good sign for us, because no matter who you play the game is still won in the trenches, whether we play BHS or Nebraska.
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

They are loaded on the D-line. Three very solid starters and a number of guys that will come in and keep them fresh.

Another friendly reminder to make hotel reservations if you haven't already.

Can't wait to head to the Land of the Red!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        They are loaded on the D-line. Three very solid starters and a number of guys that will come in and keep them fresh.

SUPERBUNNY
        The Yankton group has 20 plus suites blocked off for Friday and Saturday night at the Embassy Suites in Omaha. All are spoken for as of right now and I'm getting requests for more. I placed my order for 6 tickets and I'm willing to acquire more if others are interested in selling a few, just PM me.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          The Yankton group has 20 plus suites blocked off for Friday and Saturday night at the Embassy Suites in Omaha. All are spoken for as of right now and I'm getting requests for more. I placed my order for 6 tickets and I'm willing to acquire more if others are interested in selling a few, just PM me.

did you order yours online or mail your order in? i tried yesterday to do mine online but couldnt find where to order them.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            did you order yours online or mail your order in? i tried yesterday to do mine online but couldnt find where to order them.
            I tried earlier and could not find the site either. I just faxed in my form and it has already been acknowledged.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
              I tried earlier and could not find the site either. I just faxed in my form and it has already been acknowledged.

thanks. maybe we can get together for a drink down in lincoln and talk about da bears.

Comment

thanks. maybe we can get together for a drink down in lincoln and talk about da bears.
                Yea, it will be early enough in the season so I won't be tempted to suck the gas pipe.

Comment

I used the fax option. My brother called in and got his. He tried online as well, it isn't working properly. They need to get that option fixed. I'm certain it has cost them some season tickets, single game tickets.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    I used the fax option. My brother called in and got his. He tried online as well, it isn't working properly. They need to get that option fixed. I'm certain it has cost them some season tickets, single game tickets.

i was worried it was me and the lack of computer skills. i can do the fax option too.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

SUPERBUNNY
                      Thank goodness Suh is no longer there. Poor TOB.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                        Thank goodness Suh is no longer there. Poor TOB.
                        Well yeah, with how bad our offensive line is because the offensive line coach can't recruit, TOB would get eaten alive...

Comment

Got an e-mail today. Husker tickets are confirmed.

Dear Jackrabbit Fan:

Thank you for your recent purchase of game tickets for the SDSU Football game @ Nebraska. This email confirms that your order has been received and processed by the Jackrabbit Ticket Office.

UNL Tickets will be packaged and shipped with your 2010 Football Season Tickets, to be mailed out in Mid-August.

If you have any questions about your Nebraska ticket order, please contact our office at 1.866.GOJACKS (465-2257).

GO BIG. GO BLUE. GO JACKS.

Comment

Alumni and Friends Tailgate Info:

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                            X