This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missonary work in Vermillion

I wanted to send some props to JD and Kemo for their missionary work over on the USD fan board. It is good of you two to give so freely of your time to educate the under privileged in Vermillion. I am not sure those backward heathens are ready to understand the finer details of scheduling but you are giving it the old college try. Good for you. I know I wouldn't have the patience for it.

http://coyotesports.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=695

Re: Missonary work in Vermillion

Summary, we left them behind to go DI, they were devastated. They aren't a priority for our schedulers now that they are DI, they are devastated.

The delusional Udot fan with a bruised ego clings to the argument that SDSU is "afraid" to schedule the coyotes. You can't reason with the delusional. So, onward and upward as they say.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well, I did my best. If I improved the mental state of even one Coyote fan it was all worth it!

Seriously though, I appreciate USD fans like Yotemeal, because he seems at least reasonable and willing to listen to an explanation (even if he doesn't agree with the end result). Others, I think, refused to even read my posts and continued to asked the same questions (or make the same statements) regarding topics/ideas I just explained a couple posts earlier.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

I find the fact that they say we are "dodging" them as ridiculously funny. My god. And one poster saying that if they beat UM or Central Florida will make them like Appalachian State. Holy God. I want what they're smoking. Never mind that their team isn't even halfway to the level of ASU that year, its friggin Minnesota and Central Florida. NOT friggin Michigan or Nebraska . What a bunch of jokers.
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          Well, I did my best. If I improved the mental state of even one Coyote fan it was all worth it!

Seriously though, I appreciate USD fans like Yotemeal, because he seems at least reasonable and willing to listen to an explanation (even if he doesn't agree with the end result). Others, I think, refused to even read my posts and continued to asked the same questions (or make the same statements) regarding topics/ideas I just explained a couple posts earlier.
          Good job and you earned rep points in the process. Its so funny how SDSU bares all the blame for not allowing USD on our schedule.

Comment

I don't even know why I read some of those posts over there. Apparently SDSU is scared, all the SDSU administration does is make excuses for not playing the game, and SDSU looks so bad for not playing it. Riiiiiggghhhhhttttt.....
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
              I don't even know why I read some of those posts over there. Apparently SDSU is scared, all the SDSU administration does is make excuses for not playing the game, and SDSU looks so bad for not playing it. Riiiiiggghhhhhttttt.....
              Don't you realize they are THE Coyotes, who were what, like .500 or so last year? We don't stand a chance. They are terrifying. Much more intimidating than Minnesota, or Montana, or UNI.
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

They crack me up. We finished #11 and made the playoffs, they finishe 5-5 with a 66-7 loss to UNI. We avg. more fans per game then their stadium holds and they wonder why we haven't dropped everything we are doing to add them to our schedule. It is kinda sad really.

Comment

What is "Missonary"?
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                    What is "Missonary"?
                    Oh a mispelled word burn, boy you got me.

Comment

IMO, USD wants SDSU to schedule them because of the "buzz" it would create for their program. Right now, they need something that will shine some light on a program that is, at best, middling in their DI transition.

SDSU, by comparison, has already made a name for themselves in DI. They have earned the right to schedule whomever they want.

SDSU already has a couple rivalry games next year. NDSU, UNI, and SIU are our rivals right now. If at some point USD gets into an actual conference then they may actually matter.

Between UND and USD, I am glad that SDSU scheduled who they did.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                        I suppose we lose the spelling bee to USD. Darn Rabbit Observer has to get his licks in some how. After all he is an observer and not a true SDSU fan. His heart lies in the missionary land of USD. Remember? So this is said for those of us who have short memories.
                        Last edited by Nidaros; 04-20-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          You can't reason with the delusional. So, onward and upward as they say.
                          Don't waste time on the wasted.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                            You mean misspelled, right?
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              You mean misspelled, right?
                              I beleive their is really no point to corecting someone's spelling on the internet. It isn't aceptable behavior in a face to face conversation, especially if it were an acident. We understand, your smart. Congratulations, you look like an arrogant doosh.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X