Jacks alone atop Summit League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks alone atop Summit League

ORU lost yesterday to SUU so we are in first place all by ourselves.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/stand...3900&SPID=1771

Re: Jacks alone atop Summit League

Although we lost today, it appears we may remain in first place all alone as SUU is killing ORU 9-0 in the 6th

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      Although we lost today, it appears we may remain in first place all alone as SUU is killing ORU 9-0 in the 6th
      Yes, but tied with Centenary at 6-1

Comment

Dang those Gents, you take your eye off them for 1 min. and they sneak right up on ya.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
          Dang those Gents, you take your eye off them for 1 min. and they sneak right up on ya.
          I remember telling my daughter that very same thing when she was in high school!

Back to the topic of the thread, I suspect that the Summit will sometimes miss the quality play of the Gents in baseball, especially since their replacement doesn't play baseball. I do look forward to seeing how we fare against Centenary and ORU.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
            Yes, but tied with Centenary at 6-1
            Just a reminder to all - The Rabbits will host the Gents April 30 - May 2. Support Rabbit Baseball!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
              Just a reminder to all - The Rabbits will host the Gents April 30 - May 2. Support Rabbit Baseball!
              I'll be in Shreveport two days beforehand. I had sorta hope that the Jacks would be there, but much better to be hosting than hosted.

GO JACKS!

Comment

Working...
              X