New High School Stadium in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New High School Stadium in Texas

Here is an article about a new High School football stadium in Texas. Yes High School. Of course it is Texas.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1074494

Re: New High School Stadium in Texas

Oh Dear Lord...could you even imagine...not for SDSU, but for Brookings High, or any high school for that matter.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
      Oh Dear Lord...could you even imagine...not for SDSU, but for Brookings High, or any high school for that matter.
      Looks a bit small for what Sioux Falls wanted . . . for its high schools, don't cha know . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I live in a nearby town and our stadium only seats 11,000 and doesn't have an indoor/outdoor golf driving range attached to it. How are we ever going to attract families to move into our area and raise their little football players and golfers?

We do have a 5,000 seat performing arts center. I guess my young one will just have to learn how to sing.

Comment

In the words of the immortal Frank Barone...

"Holy Crap!!!"

Any chance we can just rip off this .pdf file and change the colors and names in the endzones? We can add a little seating - maybe a couple of suites/press boxes - but it would look pretty good nestled in there off North Campus Drive?

Anyone with me???

Comment

I've been to Allen, aunt use to live there. They can have the type of lifestyle and lack of perspective that drives projects like this. I don't want any part of it.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Being a transplanted Texan, this honestly doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

Working...
              X