Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't want to live in North Dakota either.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to live in North Dakota either.

NDSU basketball commit changes his mind saying, "I don't want to live in North Dakota."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...00413015/1003/
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: I don't want to live in North Dakota either.

It'll be typical Bisonville over there....every recruit they get is the next coming of Christ, and anyone that changes their mind is completely replaceable.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

If the only time I spent in ND was in Grand Forks I probably would have said the same thing.

That city is depressing enough, but if you are a basketball recruit it won't take long to realize Grand Forks is the worst basketball town in the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        It'll be typical Bisonville over there....every recruit they get is the next coming of Christ, and anyone that changes their mind is completely replaceable.
        hmm kinda like what went on when the news of your Mens bball team losing all those the??
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Nothing more fun in either Fargo or Grand Forks than standing on a beer can and reading the "Entering Montana" sign.
          USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            Originally posted by tjbison View Post
            hmm kinda like what went on when the news of your Mens bball team losing all those the??
            Fight to the death?
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

This kid would rather play D-III ball then live in ND

http://blog.mlive.com/highschoolbask..._and_a_d3.html

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                I can't even understand your sentence. Yes, SDSU fans have tried to turn losing 4 BB players into a positive, probably more so than we should. But the way bizun fans (not necessarily you) hype every recruit for FB and men's BB is quite comical.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Too bad he didnt actually visit Fargo. He wouldnt be left out at all. Fargo is very diverse and some people would be pleasant surprised to see the diversity the area has to offer. It's too bad. This guy looked like a gamer and would have started for NDSU from day one. He would have been a great compliment to Tveidt and Carlson. Oh well. From the things I heard with the way he treated our coaching staff then I'm not that angry about the situation. It's too bad Davis didnt commit. We lost out top 3 priorities in Jay Harris, Alexander and Davis. Hopefully theres still somebody out there.

Also, after seeing there were 10 comments I thought to myself, "What are the odds lakesbison commented on here?" Oddly enough there he is...

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
                    Too bad he didnt actually visit Fargo. He wouldnt be left out at all. Fargo is very diverse and some people would be pleasant surprised to see the diversity the area has to offer. It's too bad. This guy looked like a gamer and would have started for NDSU from day one. He would have been a great compliment to Tveidt and Carlson. Oh well. From the things I heard with the way he treated our coaching staff then I'm not that angry about the situation. It's too bad Davis didnt commit. We lost out top 3 priorities in Jay Harris, Alexander and Davis. Hopefully theres still somebody out there.

Also, after seeing there were 10 comments I thought to myself, "What are the odds lakesbison commented on here?" Oddly enough there he is...
                    Oh yeah, Fargo is so diverse. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      Oh yeah, Fargo is so diverse. LOL
                      Especially the campus and surrounding area.

Comment

Too bad he didnt actually visit Fargo.
                        Hold it right there! You mean he didn't even want to visit North Dakota??? That's even worse than not wanting to live there!
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I love that he is in disbelief that someone would commit somewhere without any lakes...
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                            I love that he is in disbelief that someone would commit somewhere without any lakes...
                            That might be the best thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Comment

THIS is diversity?
                              Racial Diversity:
                              PercentWhite85% Black1% Hispanic1% Asian1% American Indian1% Unknown3% (Foreign Students)7%

Source: http://www.citytowninfo.com/school-p...ty-main-campus
                              White85%Black1%Hispanic1%Asian1%American Indian1%Unknown3%(Foreign Students)7%

Comment

Working...
                              X