Addition to the Volleyball team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addition to the Volleyball team

The Jackrabbit volleyball team will have a new player with a familiar face it appears.
    I saw her practicing with the volleyball team earlier this week and thought nothing of it until this tweet from the Brookings Register.

Ketty Cornemann is scheduled to play on SDSU's volleyball team next fall after finding out about an extra year of eligibilty that was unused

Re: Addition to the Volleyball team

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
    ...thought nothing of it until this tweet from the Brookings Register.
    Don't you make these tweets? I think most of us realize who you are.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. And if you are responsible for the Brookings Register tweet - keep up the good job.

Comment

Who cares if the tweet was by SidelineObserver. It is good info. This board is starting to get cut throat!

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
          Who cares if the tweet was by SidelineObserver. It is good info. This board is starting to get cut throat!
          I agree he is providing good info with his tweets. Just wondering why he isn't taking credit for his tweets, thats all.

Comment

Ketty played with the volleyball team today at the spring tourney. I spoke with her at the volleyball banquet this evening and told her that her goal should be "Newcomer of the Year" in the Summit League. She thought that sounded cool. I do believe she will earn plenty of playing time. Ketty is very athletic and will do well.

Comment

I think volleyball may have been Ketty's best sport in HS. She was 3 times an all state player and was the Gatorade VB player of the year for SD her senior year. She also knows what it takes to win and you won't find a harder worker. Ketty will be a great addition to the VB team.

Comment

Working...
              X