X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Game Festivities

From Jacks Flash

ANNUAL YELLOW-BLUE FOOTBALL SPRING GAME SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 24

The South Dakota State football team will host its annual Yellow-Blue Spring Football game on Saturday, April 24 at 2:15pm. This year’s contest will take place at Coughlin-Alumni Stadium and will coincide with the grand opening of the Dykhouse Student-Athlete Center.

Tailgating will be available to fans prior to the game, more information to follow.

A ribbon cutting ceremony will precede kickoff at approximately 2:00p.m.

The Dykhouse Student-Athlete Center will be open for tours following the spring game at 4:00p.m.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Spring Game Festivities

Well my friends and I were the only people that tailgated last year. Would love to have a few more of you join us this year!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

That may be because you don't invite certain close friends to tailgate with you....

Comment

I'll have my kids at the scrimmage, but not to tailgate. They take full advantage of eating at Nick's any opportunity they get. Anybody know if they are going to let kids "practice" before the game and stretch with the players?
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Tailgating will be "allowed" from 12-5 pm on Saturday. I'm thinking about making the trip up.

DYKHOUSE CENTER RIBBON-CUTTING SET FOR THIS SATURDAY

ANNUAL YELLOW-BLUE SPRING GAME KICKS OFF AT 2:15PM

South Dakota State University will officially open the Dykhouse Student-Athlete Center with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house in conjunction with the Jackrabbit football team’s annual spring game on Saturday, April 24.

The public is welcome to view the ribbon-cutting ceremony from the Coughlin-Alumni Stadium stands at 2 p.m. followed by the spring game at 2:15 p.m.

Fans will have the opportunity to tailgate in the parking lot west of the stadium from noon – 5:00pm. Public tours of the Dykhouse Student-Athlete Center will be held from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Lets hope the weather holds up!

Comment

Originally posted by jackrab View Post
              Lets hope the weather holds up!
              Well frick...it doesn't look like that's gonna be the case.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Well frick...it doesn't look like that's gonna be the case.
                Forecast isn't pleasant. Planning on coming up but won't decide for sure until Saturday morning. From the NWS:

Saturday: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Northeast wind between 13 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Comment

Working...
                X