Target Field Game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Field Game 1

Anyone else headed up to Minneapolis for the big game on Monday? I officially can't wait to take in this big day. My buddy Scott and I are planning to be downtown early on Monday morning to just be around and take in everything surrounding the opening of this great ballpark.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Re: Target Field Game 1

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
    I'll be at game two on Wednesday, South Dakota's Red Sox Nation! Go Sox!
    Wow. I had to restrain myself from neg repping you...
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Re: Target Field Game 1

There are a lot of us in western South Dakota that are pretty good Twins fans. I never realized that I knew so many people that follow the Twins here until I had my CarSoup.com question answered on TV one night and was surprised by the number of people who told me they were watching.

I had figured that an outdoor stadium would make it so that those of us who travel 3 to 10 hours to get to the Twin Cities would just wait to buy tickets until we got to the stadium in order to avoid owning rain day tickets as our only memory of the trip. While watching on opening night I noticed that they announced that there are still single game tickets available for selected games this season. I called my son and said that perhaps we should buy the tickets in advance for the weekday games we plan to see in May. He tried the Twins site and ended up paying premium prices on Stub Hub in order to get two seats together. If you plan to go, I would advise you to make ticket arrangements as soon as possible for this season's games.

Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks
      and
      Go Twins!
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
      X